Quick Question Thread

Has somebody put up a new building blocking the direction the sky dish is pointing? Like my parents do both homes get freeview through sky dishes without normal aerials?

I had Sky a few years ago, saw the contract out then went to a cheaper deal with Virgin. Saw that contract out then was going back to Sky who had offered me the same contract as Virgin but at half the price until their engineer came round to set me up and realised the trees out my back had grown too big and blocked the signal. I suggested he got in a fucking rocket and moved the satellite slightly but he said it would probably be easier to cut a bit off the top of the trees.

Question: All the big 'box' things on top of the big high rises around Motherwell (visible from the M74); are they all some sort of water tank or just some weird architectural design?

8113880708_8f3b3d0164_z.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

Looks like it's supposed to be teeth clenched, shaking smiley, but the app sees the colon and S at the beginning of the text used for the smiley and interprets that as the one you see, displaying the rest of the smiley text next to it ('hutup'). Kinda like when someone types an 8 followed by a right bracket when making a list and it ends up looking like this: 8)

Div's team of third world child coders fucked up somewhere, essentially. Stick a bug report in so he can have a family member killed in front of them; it's the only way they'll learn.

Edit: that's supposed to be the sunglasses smiley above, just in case the app fucks that up too.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave