Quick Question Thread

What should I use to clean my laptop computer?

I've had it for around six months now and it's getting a bit manky - they screen has marks and scuffs that I'm sure would come out with a decent cleaning agent. The keyboard and that is a bit dusty too.

Any advice is welcome.

Turps and a box of matches. The po-po will never get the incriminating pictures off it if it gets hot enough.

Edit: holy f**k my app opened this on the first page and I've replied to a post from 2009.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Yes. Even if you scrap the car they still want the 'admin' fee.

I only pay about 30 a month but had it insured for the year , any ideas how much admin fee will be? Seems a bit backwards having to pay insurance on a car you no longer have and I'm sure this is a regular occurs car

I only pay about 30 a month but had it insured for the year , any ideas how much admin fee will be? Seems a bit backwards having to pay insurance on a car you no longer have and I'm sure this is a regular occurs car

Any mob I've been with it's usually been a set fee ranging from £25 - £50. It'll be in your agreement if you can find it. I think it's in the top drawer in your bedroom.

Any mob I've been with it's usually been a set fee ranging from £25 - £50. It'll be in your agreement if you can find it. I think it's in the top drawer in your bedroom.

f**k knows where it is, will phone them up tomorrow then. I was worried they would demand hundreds for it! Surely its a regular occurrence as people must quite often cancel their policies. The car took us to Asda maybe 4 times, once to Portobello and once to Glasgow and it will have cost me about 300 for the pleasure.

Talk of bob monkhouse on another thread had me reminiscing. What was the day time quiz show he had on BBC around 10 years ago?

He died more than 10 years ago, but I'm guessing you mean repeats.

Seemed like a nice witty guy, and happy no Savilesque rumours have materialised since his demise.

I saw this video on FB a few days ago with this jazz band busking in a new york subway - if anyone saw this video can you please post it as i can't find it and want to watch again.

Jazz video you say? Have you tried the Nightshift forum?