Quick Question Thread

I do a weekly quiz at work (I know, I'm an arsehole), and this week I fancy doing a Pointless type quiz, where there are numerous answers to the questions, but if you get a unique answer you get more points.

For example - There are 17 countries in the world that begin with the letter M, name one. And if only one team say Mali, they get the most points.

Would anyone be kind enough to suggest a question or two?

Go to your store cupboard and pick up a jar or a tin and read the ingredients

post-27588-14546651013544_thumb.jpg

Must be 25 years old at least. After the JR Hartley Yellow Pages ad, probably the best advert ever made.

What you mean a guy who has a book published and isn't savy enough to keep a few copies for himself? No sympathy from me.

I could go up and inspect her flue. I also have an extension pipe she could use. She might just need a new pump.
Ah that I can answer! Seemingly my boiler is an old model (house was built in 1996) so I don't think the parts (ie pump) are readily available
:lol:Poor Redhead not getting the Sarge's blatant Finbarr Saunders-esque double entendres.

Must be 25 years old at least. After the JR Hartley Yellow Pages ad, probably the best advert ever made.

I'm a fan of I've heard there are videos online of some of these hen night/male stripper shows. I can't believe the behavior of the likes of Elspeth from the soup video.

What you mean a guy who has a book published and isn't savy enough to keep a few copies for himself? No sympathy from me.

In all honesty, I watched it for the first time in decades and I was a wee bit emotional come the end of it. How many adverts can do that? And also, JR Hartley has become almost a household name... christ, it's 33 years old.

Grab your hankies folks. Here it is...

In all honesty, I watched it for the first time in decades and I was a wee bit emotional come the end of it. How many adverts can do that? And also, JR Hartley has become almost a household name... christ, it's 33 years old.

Grab your hankies folks. Here it is...

If you find that upsetting then it's just as well you're not an Arab.