Quick Question Thread

Just found out I have a friend called Hugh Gerection. Doubt I'll sleep tonight.

Some folk don't use their real names on Facebook, so I'm told. Madness.

It does beg the question about why you added him, though.

Some folk don't use their real names on Facebook, so I'm told. Madness.

It does beg the question about why you added him, though.

I haven't added anyone, don't have a clue how it works or what the point of it is tbh. I remember there was some competition where people had to win as many friends as possible, probably something to do with that. Not that I'm against men called Hugh with massive dicks or anything.

Not that I'm against men called Hugh with massive dicks or anything.

Not until you've got a couple of Lambrinis inside you, anyway   ^_^

Sorry, I'll stop with the homosexual innuendo; it's pretty poor and I think I've knocked the arse out of it anyway.

Mon Dieu is a fantastic poster who brings hilarity and humour.

Whereas yourself, Grimbo, are a terrible poster and an immoral human.

like your shit doesn't stink eh?

you are my favourite poster boy btw, I've saved everyone of your posts since my first giggle in 2011.

Grimbo

There's an elderly utd supporter, who frequently red dots me and gets himself in a right state. Can't remember his name though.
m

Never mind - there's a glorious opportunity looming to see your interaction with the Arabs greatly reduced for next season.

Ty, buttercheeks.

But I'm more concerned about these stars than the lack of pals, tbh.

I don't think it's a title thing, as I can't adjust the stars shown manually. Would that be an option if I changed my team to Wayngers? It would make sense.

The stars are the original rating system, predating red and green dots. Other members go on your profile and rate you out of five.

The stars are the original rating system, predating red and green dots. Other members go on your profile and rate you out of five.

Cheers, Mrs M. That makes perfect sense. Now if there were, to be, a comments option to accompany this. There would be some serious scope for mischief, and can you imagine the carnage that would ensue. Phwoarr, it would be fantastic :)

Just bought recently return tickets for the Edinburgh to Glasgow city link bus online and opted for the text ticket

I've received a confirmation email etc but still not had the text. How long should I have to wait until I receive it??

I have definitely entered the right mobile number when purchasing

Many thanks in advance

It should come through basically straight away, but the automatic system they use is pretty Shite. The email confirmation should have your reservation number, just make a note of that and give it to the driver.

At bus stations, what's the logic in the 'once the driver has closed his doors, he can't let you on for safety reasons' rule?

Had they done their little toot signalling an imminent reverse, then maybe, but before any of that that?

At bus stations, what's the logic in the 'once the driver has closed his doors, he can't let you on for safety reasons' rule?

Had they done their little toot signalling an imminent reverse, then maybe, but before any of that that?

Have you lost your driving license recently, you're posting a lot about buses?

What would happen if Man City win the Champions League and Liverpool win the Europa League in terms of qualification for next years CL? Theoretically (if Man City don't finish in the top four) could we see six teams from England qualify?