Quick Question Thread

Quick question........Why do Horses need those waterproof covers ? Can they not just get wet like the coos !!

Horses get brushed a lot, causing them to lose much of the natural oil in their hair which keeps them dry like the coos. I agree though, I'd like to see cows out with rugs on them too.

Horses get brushed a lot, causing them to lose much of the natural oil in their hair which keeps them dry like the coos. I agree though, I'd like to see cows out with rugs on them too.

Cows get killed and eaten. Not much point in grooming.

I've spent a weekend in Pantomime...

Grimbo

It's behind you...................

.......................now

Lil Chris' da?

Well he went for an interview in a security position on the show - one son was a wee blonde guy and the other was a heroin injecting Rangers fan. There's a guy who works there who looks just like him anyway!

Has it been conclusively revealed that Boo Its Me 7 is a real person? If so, can we start a crowdfunding thing to get him back on the rails?

P n B needs a strong B7

ETA -Incidentally ome of my favourite guitar chords

Edited by pittsburgh phil

He posted an actual sentence when he started his new Night Shift thread, which seems to be coming along nicely, so fair play to him.

Why's he still posting in The All-New GIFs Thread, though? I thought the point was for him to have his own Box Office section?   :huh: