Quick Question Thread

I may have asked this before, but I don't remember the answer(s).

Is there an appropriate way for a man to inform a strange woman that her top has progressed past the 'slightly sheer' stage and has arrived at the point where anybody can count her Montgomery's tubercles? I can't think of one that would avoid the withering, accusatory look so familiar to we perverts, but surely she would want to know.

On 7/23/2016 at 22:24, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Is there an appropriate way for a man to inform a strange woman that her top has progressed past the 'slightly sheer' stage and has arrived at the point where anybody can count her Montgomery's tubercles? I can't think of one that would avoid the withering, accusatory look so familiar to we perverts, but surely she would want to know.

"Everyone can see your nipples through your top"

36 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm fairly certain that would elicit the withering, accusatory look, but I suppose it might depend on the manner in which the line was delivered, and the expression on the speaker's face.

Still, worth a try. Think I'm passing?

Spoiler

1382588528-0.jpg

46 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'm fairly certain that would elicit the withering, accusatory look, but I suppose it might depend on the manner in which the line was delivered, and the expression on the speaker's face.

Depends on you and the lassie.  BTW my post is a statement rather than an accusation.

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 22:24, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I may have asked this before, but I don't remember the answer(s).

Just how strange is this woman?

8 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Just how strange is this woman?

Strange enough that I saw her boobs without asking. That's a fairly elite club of strangeness TBH.

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Strange enough that I saw her boobs without asking. That's a fairly elite club of strangeness TBH.

I take it, then, that the problem is that they're no longer nice boobies, which is why you feel it's your duty to tell her to tuck them away.

There's a lassie in my office with a really prominent fanny - I'm now wondering whether I should mention it.

4 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I take it, then, that the problem is that they're no longer nice boobies, which is why you feel it's your duty to tell her to tuck them away.

There's a lassie in my office with a really prominent fanny - I'm now wondering whether I should mention it.

They weren't, no, but it was more the thing where you'd like someone to tell you if your flies were undone, rather than go around all day with everyone snickering behind your back.

My mind is boggled about the prominent fanny, though. What on Earth does she wear?  :blink:

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

They weren't, no, but it was more the thing where you'd like someone to tell you if your flies were undone, rather than go around all day with everyone snickering behind your back.

My mind is boggled about the prominent fanny, though. What on Earth does she wear?  :blink:

Tight grey troosers.

Definitely don't think a man can get away with telling a lassie that her hot pocket is on display, unless her troos have actually fallen down, or something. That's more of a style suggestion that's best left to the other women, I think.

Wid?