Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, bob the tank said:

Neds, jakeys and general subhuman scum who inhabit what your good self would call a council estate Grimbo

I live on a council estate but I'm not in to goblin, least I don't think so, having not tried it?

cheers BtT.

Grimbo

He's probably prancing around Leith wearing the skin of his ex. 

What is the tattoo chat all about anyway? 

I take it you never saw his celebratory tattoo after Hibs won the cup? He stupidly posted it after he had it done then took down the photo after the expected ridicule.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I take it you never saw his celebratory tattoo after Hibs won the cup? He stupidly posted it after he had it done then took down the photo after the expected ridicule.

Tremendous. Hopefully he took a saw to whatever limb he tarnished and bled out. 

Tremendous. Hopefully he took a saw to whatever limb he tarnished and bled out. 

Ironically, it said "Time for Heroes" a rather bold tattoo for such a manchild to sport.

I assume it was in relation to Hibs win and not finally plucking up the courage to go down the big slide in the park.

2 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

It most assuredly is not. There are dogs that live in my house and those dogs eat chocolate which is fed to them by people other than me and those dogs are healthy. If it were fatal to them, I'd feed it to them myself.

Mix it in with their food over a period of time. Kidney failure gets them.

I hear dogs don't take kindly to eating active grenades

Random tale: I once got offered a supply of grenades and other explosives from a lost and evidently rather fed up Yorkshire lorry driver trying to get them to someone in the MoD, all this whilst taking a bunch of folk on a field trip to the beach not far from the Cape Wrath bombing range.

Had this not been on work basis where filling a bus full of colleagues with live ammunition would have given me a bit more than a disciplinary warning, then I would have totally taken up the offer of passing it on.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Random tale: I once got offered a supply of grenades and other explosives from a lost and evidently rather fed up Yorkshire lorry driver trying to get them to someone in the MoD, all this whilst taking a bunch of folk on a field trip to the beach not far from the Cape Wrath bombing range.

Had this not been on work basis where filling a bus full of colleagues with live ammunition would have given me a bit more than a disciplinary warning, then I would have totally taken up the offer of passing it on.

Sounds like you missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime. You could have become an arms dealer or gun runner

In pre-Dunblane times, when firearms were more common, I had an older acquaintance with quite the collection of replica pistols, revolvers, replica grenades, gas masks, Rambo style knives etc. From a quick online search I can see he still likes a gun but he's yet to go on any rampages. 

In pre-Dunblane times, when firearms were more common, I had an older acquaintance with quite the collection of replica pistols, revolvers, replica grenades, gas masks, Rambo style knives etc. From a quick online search I can see he still likes a gun but he's yet to go on any rampages. 

I had these also. Green plastic grenades and rambo knife, the gun which made the electronic noises and the classic decorated pirate pistol complete with skull and crossbones. Most kids my age did tbh.

Sounds like you missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime. You could have become an arms dealer or gun runner

It was indeed a crossroads during my career when it happened. Straight on was the road to Thurso, left went to the shop and right went back to Ullapool.

All dialogue took place through adjacent minibus and lorry windows. The guy then went on to offer it all to another of our guys (from Thailand) in the overflow car behind because the delivery guy presumed he was a gurkha. I had to intervene when he got out of the car and opened the boot, the killjoy I am.

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Who does he support, just need the heads up in case I abuse the wrong fan? 

Thank you very much. 

Grimbo