Quick Question Thread

Don't change the subject. You're not leaving here until you tell me what's wrong.

There's nothing wrong - I'm loving life at the moment I just have the occasional aggressive outburst.

Paisley isn't a city and Glasgow airport is nowhere near the centre of Paisley. It lies between Paisley and Glasgow not in the centre of either.

Splitting hairs Pete.

I'd be interested to know how much of the recently deceased Duke Of Westminster's estate gets eaten up by inheritance tax?

I'd also be interested to know exactly how you can avoid paying about £4billion in personal tax, given that we all know what the correct answer to my first question will be.

3 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'd be interested to know how much of the recently deceased Duke Of Westminster's estate gets eaten up by inheritance tax?

I'd also be interested to know exactly how you can avoid paying about £4billion in personal tax, given that we all know what the correct answer to my first question will be.

Well, I tend to have all my money in offshore accounts, and I'm mates with a few high ranked politicians. I have no idea about the rest of you plebs.