Quick Question Thread

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

If you book a hotel room on booking.com how long does it usually take until the money comes out? I would rather it came out instantly but it hasn't.

It's up to the hotel - some take payment straight away, others are happy for you to pay on your arrival or departure.

It should say on the confirmation what the hotel's policy is regarding payment.

22 minutes ago, throbber said:

If you book a hotel room on booking.com how long does it usually take until the money comes out? I would rather it came out instantly but it hasn't.

You sneakily bagged some Leith bird for a night/few minutes of passion throbber?

I've done it in the living room a few times but there's wooden flooring so it can be easily swept up.

Also why is the bag the most sensitive area ever whereby the merest touch by a razor will see it starting to bleed?

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've done it in the living room a few times but there's wooden flooring so it can be easily swept up.

Also why is the bag the most sensitive area ever whereby the merest touch by a razor will see it starting to bleed?

Well if you insist on using your cutthroat on your sack then accidents will happen. Get a lady shaver thing. 

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't get this shaving your bawsack thing, so what if your pooch sneezes occasionally?

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Well if you insist on using your cutthroat on your sack then accidents will happen. Get a lady shaver thing. 

I use an electric shaver. I would never fucking dare use a straight razor on my bag

2 minutes ago, Mrs M said:

He's suggesting that you men let your dogs orally pleasure you and they may sneeze if the occasional pube tickles their noses.

With a specially designed pram for covert public pleasure.

Edited by welshbairn