Quick Question Thread

44 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I think you should retract that before he gets up...
a8f3b768e2abbf15ece6593e90dd2c88.jpg

I'd always wanted one of those cigars and one day a pal brought me one home from the Caribbean. One Sunday I'd gone to my rough wee local in Fife for a good bevvy while my wife and baby daughter went out for the afternoon. Ran out of ciggies, pub vending machine was empty so I decided to go home for my cigar. I'd never had a cigar before but I was impressing the locals with my big cigar when I started to feel unwell. Ran home but before I made it to the toilet I passed out in the bedroom. Woke up to a screaming wife, with me having projectile puked red wine and beer all over our bedroom.

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Is there an easy way to edit someone elses youtube video to create a short clip that you can then share on social media?

You'll need to download it first, I think. www.clipconverter.cc is one site that will let you do it. 

There are plenty of free editing tools out there. If you just want to chop bits out of it and maybe add text, Windows Movie Maker should do the job. 

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

Cheers

I basically want a 10 second clip out of the 3 hour scottish cup final 1994 video. ill give clipconverter a bash.

I was hoping you were doing a compilation tape of Judith Ralston. :(

On 12/9/2016 at 16:48, Boghead ranter said:

@vikingTON, I think.

Don't expect a reply from him before tomorrow morning, I'd imagine he'll spend tonight sobbing uncontrollably at The Moff utterly bitching his beloved 'Sir Gav' Gunning about the place today.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Don't expect a reply from him before tomorrow morning, I'd imagine he'll spend tonight sobbing uncontrollably at The Moff utterly bitching his beloved 'Sir Gav' Gunning about the place today.

Yep, he was bigging up the Morten for an away win on the gambling thread.

Image result for morrissey gif

14 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yep, he was bigging up the Morten for an away win on the gambling thread.

Image result for morrissey gif

By the wonders of modern technology @Black and White Tragic was able to scan VT's dreams and bring us what he saw when he woke up with the night terrors last night.

The Moff.gif

39 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

I am planning a few trips to Stockholm next year, is it easier to fly from Inverness to London, and then to Stockholm or to Amsterdam first? I can fly direct to Amsterdam from Inverness thankfully.

Whatevers the cheapest/best timings etc,doesnt really matter which airport you transit through

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I bought a device earlier today. Can you identify it from the opening paragraph of the instruction manual? I'm not sure anyone would want it second hand but they insist on keeping the instructions for any future keeper.

IMG_0954.JPG

Baracus made the pram didn't he?