Quick Question Thread

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont forget stalking Magees facebook for ammo, and thr frankly bizarre claim that Tony was a nickname

And trying to convince Magee that there was someone on his supporters bus who quietly hated him.

Edited by welshbairn

It's like the episode of scrubs when the janitor defiantly claims to have a twin brother and goes to extraordinary lengths to convince JD of this rather than just admit to being a bullshitter.

The reason Tony is apparently dotted all over the UK is because 8 mile is constantly scrolling through news stories up and down the country to hear of the death of a Scottish person aged about 35 who he can then claim was Tony who was tragically taken from us before we even got to know him on here.

So 'Tony' is dead? f**k sake! Now we'll never know the truth...
I've got a nickname and visited London recently, could have been me.

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

So 'Tony' is dead? f**k sake! Now we'll never know the truth...
I've got a nickname and visited London recently, could have been me.

Couldn't have been you, you actually exist

9 hours ago, throbber said:

It's like the episode of scrubs when the janitor defiantly claims to have a twin brother and goes to extraordinary lengths to convince JD of this rather than just admit to being a bullshitter.

The reason Tony is apparently dotted all over the UK is because 8 mile is constantly scrolling through news stories up and down the country to hear of the death of a Scottish person aged about 35 who he can then claim was Tony who was tragically taken from us before we even got to know him on here.

Could be in luck.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39854370

Not many Celtic supporters from Larkhall mind you.

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 21:39, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Last time I looked at GCSE Maths and Chemistry exam papers they might as well have been written in Swahili for the amount I understood of them. How can I remember so little of them whereas stuff like French pretty much stays with you?

When I did higher maths we were in class on the day that year's standard grade credit exam was on. Our teacher brought up the papers for us to have a look. I think I could answer one question, which was just basic arithmetic (it was to work out the interest on something, I think). Nonsense.

French I remember even less of so I'm not sure I agree with you.

19 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

When I did higher maths we were in class on the day that year's standard grade credit exam was on. Our teacher brought up the papers for us to have a look. I think I could answer one question, which was just basic arithmetic (it was to work out the interest on something, I think). Nonsense.

French I remember even less of so I'm not sure I agree with you.

Perhaps because I carried on for a couple of years with it after (before finally admiitting I was shite at it). Kincy is right though.. I'm sure after a couple of days you'd be back in the swing of things. 

Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Perhaps because I carried on for a couple of years with it after (before finally admiitting I was shite at it). Kincy is right though.. I'm sure after a couple of days you'd be back in the swing of things. 

I never understood maths or French in the first place, I'm not going to do any better eight and nine years removed (respectively).

After looking at my papers I think the most shocking thing is that Lanark by Alasdair Gray was one of the set texts in advanced higher English. f**k knows what would happen if you tried to teach that to 17 year olds.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It seems supermarkets only stock mini babybels, my question is, was there ever a standard babybel? I seem to remember you could get great big ones. Am I recalling incorrectly?

This size?

img_1325.jpg

(that pic may just be Jeremy Beadle holding a mini one btw)