Quick Question Thread

Any idea where I might find a set of these? It's a bracket/hinge/pivot (not sure what to call it) for the shower door on our bath. The wean managed to unscrew the bottom one and lose it. I haven't managed to find one even remotely similar online, although I might just not know the right search terms. Neither the door nor the bracket has any kind of markings. I'm going to murder him if I have to buy a whole new door.

I might be stuck with sending pictures to part finder websites, but I'm hoping someone on here is some kind of shower god and knows where I can get hold of them.

ShowerBobbin.jpg

8 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Any idea where I might find a set of these? It's a bracket/hinge/pivot (not sure what to call it) for the shower door on our bath. The wean managed to unscrew the bottom one and lose it. I haven't managed to find one even remotely similar online, although I might just not know the right search terms. Neither the door nor the bracket has any kind of markings. I'm going to murder him if I have to buy a whole new door.

I might be stuck with sending pictures to part finder websites, but I'm hoping someone on here is some kind of shower god and knows where I can get hold of them.

ShowerBobbin.jpg

You might have to murder them. Not easy finding that sort of thing. Hope that teaches them a lesson. 

14 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

ShowerBobbin.jpg

You may need another set altogether . How is the other half fixed fixed to the door ?

18 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

ShowerBobbin.jpg

@Zen Archer Esq. is usually good at answering these types of queries.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, but it was The Double A.

It wasn't Saturday if I didn't get chucked out of there.

Thanks, drove past it today and thought I recognised it.

Was in a couple of times with works nights out in the late 90s, remember the sticky carpet fondly. Obvs was well pished as I remembered it with an extra A!

Edited by Boghead ranter

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

Thanks, drove past it today and thought I recognised it.

Was in a couple of times with works nights out in the late 90s, remember the sticky carpet fondly. Obvs was well pished as I remembered it with an extra A!

I was more an 80s man.

Were you just out seeing the sights?

Turns out it was all fake, was raging when it was revealed.

Seriously? Me and my mates have been trying to name names all day. Had narrowed it down to a Lyon, Juventus and Chelsea player. Couldn’t think of one mind you. Know I know why.

Seriously? Me and my mates have been trying to name names all day. Had narrowed it down to a Lyon, Juventus and Chelsea player. Couldn’t think of one mind you. Know I know why.
Don't, had me and my pals scouring wikipedia all night.

Turns out the answer is Essien as the question should read played with ronaldo and varane

f**k off! I thought Essien pretty quick but ruled out as thought he would have played with Varane.

ShowerBobbin.thumb.jpg.53698b06c5255f03ee1ccc6846233f54.jpg
Looks like out would be easy to 3D print a replica - not sure the stuff the printers use would be strong enough, mind.

5 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Is the iKandy nightclub in Airdrie the one that used to be the Triple A?

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, but it was The Double A.

It wasn't Saturday if I didn't get chucked out of there.

So it was a bigger place than he remembered?