Quick Question Thread

2 hours ago, Dele said:

I need to create steam. Like hot wahtir steam. It needs to be portable and hand held. I've tried to Google it but it keeps telling me to make a fucking gaming account. <_<

Is there such a thing available? 

Depends how much you need and what its for. You can get humidifiers but they are generally plug in devices or if it's for breathing/asthma or anything like that, you could get a hand held nebuliser.  

Edited by Spring Onion

I need to create steam. Like hot wahtir steam. It needs to be portable and hand held. I've tried to Google it but it keeps telling me to make a fucking gaming account. <_> Is there such a thing available? 
Wallpaper stripper or steam mop

2 hours ago, Dele said:

I need to create steam. Like hot wahtir steam. It needs to be portable and hand held. I've tried to Google it but it keeps telling me to make a fucking gaming account. <_<

image.jpeg.d0575c767986d82cf415327f35baf045.jpeg
You can get a vaginal steamer for about £100 on eBay. 

42 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Or build a small fire. You can do that literally anywhere. I recommend this whenever anyone asks the best way to defrost a freezer

There's a difference between smoke and steam, you absolute madman. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
There's a difference between smoke and steam, you absolute madman. 

Once you have a fire you can generate all the steam you want m9. Use your fucking brain for christ sake.

A brain would be no good. You'd be better off with water. 

6 hours ago, Dele said:

Invent a device and become the new James Watt 

Or his less well known brother A T Watt 

Now that most dog owners have finally (after many years) got the message that they should pick up their dog shit and put it in a bag how can we persuade them to put this bag in a bin and not in a tree, on a wall or on the ground?

42 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Now that most dog owners have finally (after many years) got the message that they should pick up their dog shit and put it in a bag how can we persuade them to put this bag in a bin and not in a tree, on a wall or on the ground?

I think it requires more shit bins. Within 2/300m (round these parts anyway) it all seems fairly well behaved. Expecting them to carry a bag of warm shit for more than that seems to give some the fear. 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Arm the kids who can’t go to school with automatic weapons and get them to patrol the parks and paths. Anyone doddering about blocking pavements or leaving dog crap bags lying about can get sprayed by the youngsters.

Arm the kids who can’t go to school with automatic weapons and get them to patrol the parks and paths. Anyone doddering about blocking pavements or leaving dog crap bags lying about can get sprayed by the youngsters.

C’mon mate! Are you advocating giving kids from Kelty, Valleyfield and Oakley automatic weapons?!