Quick Question Thread

I want to know how people can spend ages on a puggy or equivalent. I must be doing it wrong or not putting enough money in but I can barely get a hold yet people can spend about 20 minutes at a time just pressing buttons and seemingly getting no where.

I'm hardly great at gambling (completely shite to be honest) but that's always something that annoys me.

Wouldn't let it bother you.

Truth be told even gamblers are shite at gambling.

Yes they'll gladly tell you about how much they win,but unfortunately miss out the fact that a much higher percentage of the time they loose.

If you're shite at gambling,don't do it or spend more money trying to get better. It won't work!

can someone please explain what wind is to me

I once read that it's the earth's atmosphere trying to normalise the air pressure across the entire planet. An impossible task, which is why wind will never stop!

Wouldn't let it bother you.

Truth be told even gamblers are shite at gambling.

Yes they'll gladly tell you about how much they win,but unfortunately miss out the fact that a much higher percentage of the time they loose.

If you're shite at gambling,don't do it or spend more money trying to get better. It won't work!

Not fussed about the money, it's only a couple of quid here and there. I'm just intrigued.

Not fussed about the money, it's only a couple of quid here and there. I'm just intrigued.

It varies massively how much time you spend on one. Sometimes I'll put in a couple of pounds and will get no holds or anything and be finished within 30 seconds but sometimes you get several holds, bonuses and if it's a game with a board then you could go round the board for ages and still end up winning nothing. Usually I win in massive streaks (which I then end up putting back into the machines within the next week) like I'll start with 10 and finish with 60/70ish and when that happens I'll be on a set of puggies for a good hour at least, probably more.

Can i freeze pasta that has already been reheated?

i.e i made pasta a few days ago, put it in the fridge, put it in the microwave today and am now eating it. but its still far too much for me. can i put it in the freezer now and reheat it some other time? coz i know youre not supposed to freeze things twice, but dont know about this way.

I don't think it should really matter as long as you properly reheat it to kill any bacteria that may otherwise accumulate. The main issue with double-freezing is usually with meat and vegetables because it causes the cells to expand and contract a great deal (due to the water freezing and thawing) meaning that the texture and taste is undermined.

Jim writin above the quote as my phone is gay. You mean the one Joe Millr recently founded? viascout.com but i dont think you can use it unless you are a member.

Can anyone find me the website which has a list of free agents in football?

I've tried Google but I can't remember what it was called.

Jim writin above the quote as my phone is gay. You mean the one Joe Millr recently founded? viascout.com but i dont think you can use it unless you are a member.

J. Writin.

I think the first suggestion as what I was looking for, but the link doesn't direct me to what I wanted.

That ViaScout one looks even better, though. Cheers!