Quick Question Thread

I got a TV license today. I recieved an e-mail saying that my payment had been confirmed and that I am now licensed. However, it also says this:

Can I watch my TV now without fear of a TV license person breaking down my door and hauling me to court?

Yes, you're fine.

Another TV related question.

The TV in question (see previous post) has a picture but no sound. It's a Goodmans 19" HD Ready Digital LCD TV. The Model No. is LD1946WD.

Can someone shed some light on the problem please, because Google has returned no answers.

The TV in question (see previous post) has a picture but no sound. It's a Goodmans 19" HD Ready Digital LCD TV. The Model No. is LD1946WD.

Can someone shed some light on the problem please, because Google has returned no answers.

Just run this by you on the QT, it's OK no one is paying attention.

You haven't gone deaf by any chance ?

is it an attached device or built in?

check connections for attached devices and check general settings on built in free view

at that price you should have turned it down

I will try and shed some sound on the problem.

There will be a volume button either bellow or to the side of the screen. Press the up volume button until is pumping round your lounge.

Went to look at the "Coach trip" thread on here and it has came up with a Malware warning unsure.gif

Anyone else getting the same? Using Google Chrome as my browser

I had the same thing with Chrome.

Someone's posted in there with too many daft characters in their username.

I had the same thing with Chrome.

Someone's posted in there with too many daft characters in their username.

It can't be that reason surely? unsure.gif I have read posts from that person before using this laptop before without any problems.

Oh, It seems that I can't read any of the threads that this particular poster has recently posted in.

It can't be that reason surely? unsure.gif I have read posts from that person before using this laptop before without any problems.

Oh, It seems that I can't read any of the threads that this particular poster has recently posted in.

:lol: I wasn't even serious.

Perhaps it's her signature. It's happened before with other posters. Report it in the suggestions forum and Div will be able to have a look.

How would an 18 year old that just finished school in May go about writing a CV? Just list my address details, school qualifications and hobbies?

edit: also i'm too lazy to want a proper job at the minute, so I'm basically looking for a job in a warehouse as a packer or something untill I can apply for UCAS in january. what an earth would I write in a covering letter?

Edited by McKee

Asked this already on the E-Chat forum but I'll ask here because this thread seems to be more active...

Bashed my phone the other night and now discovered that none of the buttons work, cant turn it on or anything. Can anyone give me an idea as to how much this will cost to be fixed? The phone is a Sony Ericsson W595. Cheers.

How would an 18 year old that just finished school in May go about writing a CV? Just list my address details, school qualifications and hobbies?

edit: also i'm too lazy to want a proper job at the minute, so I'm basically looking for a job in a warehouse as a packer or something untill I can apply for UCAS in january. what an earth would I write in a covering letter?

^^^

This.

Just copy and paste the above and I'm sure you'll impress someone before you're of the age of retiral.

Asked this already on the E-Chat forum but I'll ask here because this thread seems to be more active...

Bashed my phone the other night and now discovered that none of the buttons work, cant turn it on or anything. Can anyone give me an idea as to how much this will cost to be fixed? The phone is a Sony Ericsson W595. Cheers.

Go to a phone shop, buy a new phone, you hashy c**t.