Quick Question Thread

How long is the cricket season, and when does it end?

I ask because it seems to me, that that's all SSN ever talk about!

It will wind-up domestically in the next couple of weeks or so, but international cricket's almost all year round, with matches on the subcontinent and other southern hemisphere locations starting up again.

He is having a two week sabbatical, not of his chosing.

To be fair he has taken it like a man.

Kev got a month and came back with an alias after 'two to three weeks'

Looks like that alias got banned too..

:lol: Very good.

Basically i was going to get some clothes for my holibags, i don't think i'll be able to do it tomorrow. basically, if i get into town at 5.30 would I have time?

If you can wait til tomorrow its late night shopping most places are open til 8.30-9

edited cos Im a dick and didnt realize youve already said you cant go tomorrow.

Will need to be the fort or braehead for you.

Edited by woodside

Anyone know if any of the supermarkets (or even individual newsagents) have any really good deal on cans of beer or cider just now?

Basically I've got a big night planned on Saturday, and as per usual have a tight budget (25ish quid) for a night out. I can't be doing with Frosty Jacks or vodka anymore, so if anyone knows any dirt cheap deals I'd appreciate it.

Anyone know if any of the supermarkets (or even individual newsagents) have any really good deal on cans of beer or cider just now?

Basically I've got a big night planned on Saturday, and as per usual have a tight budget (25ish quid) for a night out. I can't be doing with Frosty Jacks or vodka anymore, so if anyone knows any dirt cheap deals I'd appreciate it.

The Co-Op have the following on offer

Tennents 12x440

Stella 12x284

Bulmers original 6x568

Carling 12x440

Budweiser 12x330

Strongbow 10x440

All at £7.50

Not too shabby smile.gif

Hope this helps

Try

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/102640-big-bad-badgers-bargain-booze-bonanza/

Right I'm at home alone for a couple of days and all that I really have for dinner tonight is a baked potato, problem is how long will it take to cook??

Cause I would rather have a cooked one than it raw. :unsure:

Right I'm at home alone for a couple of days and all that I really have for dinner tonight is a baked potato, problem is how long will it take to cook??

Cause I would rather have a cooked one than it raw. :unsure:

Between an hour and hour&half depending.

Microwaving it is obviously quicker but not as good

This is a serious question for a daft reason.

How easy is it to swap out the horn on a Ford Ka? I'm really tempted to stick one of those Dukes of Hazzard ones in for a fairly shit joke for reasons I can't be bothered explaining now. Basically, if it's fairly simple I'll go for it, if it's not then I won't bother.

I've got a Haynes manual in the car which I'm sure will let me know, but you know, it's cold and stuff.

Cheers...