Quick Question Thread

Employers don't really give a shit about your hobbies (unless they're in some way relevant to experience needed for work).

I know that it's difficult filling in a CV at 19 when you have bugger all work experience, but try to fill it with as much relevant information as you can, even extra-curricular stuff from school or voluntary work experience and stuff like that.

EDIT: sorry, 18.

Edited by Gaz

Employers don't really give a shit about your hobbies (unless they're in some way relevant to experience needed for work).

I know that it's difficult filling in a CV at 19 when you have bugger all work experience, but try to fill it with as much relevant information as you can, even extra-curricular stuff from school or voluntary work experience and stuff like that.

EDIT: sorry, 18.

Cheers Gaz. I haven't actually done any of that stuff, or anything at all in my life actually. I might have to resort to making things up. :ph34r:

^^^

This.

Just copy and paste the above and I'm sure you'll impress someone before you're of the age of retiral.

^^^left school after fourth year with a standard grade 3 in woodwork.

Cheers Gaz. I haven't actually done any of that stuff, or anything at all in my life actually. I might have to resort to making things up. :ph34r:

^^^left school after fourth year with a standard grade 3 in woodwork.

Apologies, having read some of your replies over the months, you can clearly make your point.

Use this to your advantage, if unsure, seek assistance and I am sure something will come your way.

Guest The Phoenix

I'm basically looking for a job in a warehouse as a packer.

Do you not just fill in the boxes? That's what I do, easy enough.

A voluntary one.

Wow, the Arbroath thicko's got a job as a voluntary packer.