Quick Question Thread

I need to write a discursive essay for English before I go back to school. I'm allowed to do it on anything I want. Unfortunately, I haven't a clue what to do it on! Anyone got any ideas?

Please note that sensible answers are also welcome. rolleyes.gif

Early termination of a rental lease?

I need to write a discursive essay for English before I go back to school. I'm allowed to do it on anything I want. Unfortunately, I haven't a clue what to do it on! Anyone got any ideas?

Please note that sensible answers are also welcome. rolleyes.gif

For or Against the death penalty, I did an essay on both sides during my school years laugh.gif

Other than that, just look through English past papers and go into the discursive(or whatever the section is called) and look for some options.

Someone told me that technically under Scottish Law you could walk down Buchanan Street with a loaded crossbow and there is technically nothing the police could do about it as long as you don't conceal it or use it to commit a crime as it is classed as neither a firearm nor a weapon.

I strongly suspect he is talking bullshit but with some of the strange laws in the UK still in place I am not 100% sure.

Can one of the resident legal experts please confirm this is a load of bullshit for me ? :lol::P

Look up Supras posts on legalization of drugs. Edit them slightly so they can be read in a linear, essay-like fashion. It's a guaranteed B/A.

The posts, or any exerts from the posts don't return any hits on Google or any other search engine. There is literally 0 chance of being done for plagiarism I managed to do with both of my discursive essays at higher.

Edited by McKee

Pounds will have the better rate but Euros and Dollars can be used there in the bigger places, will take all 3, cheers

Youll need the dollars when a couple of coppers take you up a lane on some trumped up charge,demonanations of $10s will be enough ;)

It got discontinued. Can buy in France and drive it home laugh.gif

Cheers. Think I'll give the drive a miss lol. Without being a pain in the arse is it the same story with tenants velvet? That was a great pint and a lot better than belhaven best but it seems no where sells it anymore.