Quick Question Thread

Dear Sweet Pete et al - keep chasing the dream.........keep paying over the top prices to watch overpaid players. Keep travelling inordinate distances to grounds where you can't get parked [after paying a fee] and shelling out daft money for your pie and bovril.

BTW - Here's a trophy MY team won this season.......when will YOUR mob see silver?

Mon the Juniors!

What trophy is that? I usually only know trophies that matter.

Dear Sweet Pete et al - keep chasing the dream.........keep paying over the top prices to watch overpaid players. Keep travelling inordinate distances to grounds where you can't get parked [after paying a fee] and shelling out daft money for your pie and bovril.

BTW - Here's a trophy MY team won this season.......when will YOUR mob see silver?

Mon the Juniors!

I pay a fiver to see Clyde, or I pay £50 for the season ticket, hardly extortionate.(although obviously I'm a student). I'm not saying it's a masterclass but it's better than a bunch of thugs just hitting each other.

What trophy is that? Maybe it's the photo or my eyesight, but it doesn't look very silver unsure.gif

Any posters able to recommend decent pubs/clubs in Manchester?

Going tomorrow for City v Liverpool, courtesy of Mr. Blue in the gambling forum biggrin.gif

Mr Blue ? Gambling forum ? Whats he bet on? Resovoir dugs?

Keep travelling inordinate distances to grounds where you can't get parked [after paying a fee] and shelling out daft money for your pie and bovril.

The invention of the train may have passed you by but for the rest of us, it offers an alternative to driving. Check it out.

I have that eggcup.

You might be on to something. Anyone with an iota of sense would leave the backward, hick villages that these junior sides all dwell in. Junior fans appear to thrive in poverty stricken shiteholes.

so... we all live in wee poverty striken shiteholes and all you senior supporters live in big poverty stricken shiteholes , glad we have cleared that up

Edited by RobRoyGuy

:lol: RobRoyGuy's response to that post is amazing. What's he going to do, give you a vigilante style beat down?

dont tempt me mate laugh.gif

BTW big tatties is in on this now , even i am running for cover

What trophy is that? I usually only know trophies that matter.

Does the challenge cup matter btw whats it like living in a poverty stricken shitehole , thats where all us junior fans live you know wink.gif

We won the Stirlingshire Cup last season 8) and the season before too 8)

But they're professional trophies, you know, proper football ;)

Now its becoming obvious even to us junior ' thicko's ' that your at it

anyway i am sure after today you will feel that bit better about yourself and your team so well done you thumbup2.gif !

Edited by RobRoyGuy

i'm just disappointed that this argument is taking place in the quick question thread. the inevitable breakdown(s) are going to be hilariously gold-worthy, yet you can't exactly punt a thread like this into the gold forum.