Quick Question Thread

My Euro 2012 team is shown as Croatia.

Where the f$ck has this come from????

Break up of Yugoslavia in the early nineties

Is it just me who likes the gifs which are posted on here regularly? I.e. the Jeffries, Paulo Sergio ones etc?

The overuse of gifs on the SPL forum is as tedious as f**k. They usually accompany tedious as f**k post from tedious as f**k Hearts & Hibs supporters. They're like these people who continue using stupid phrases that went out of fashion ages ago and were not particularly funny at the time. Also people who use them as a 'witty' response are the most unimaginative tedious c***s on the face of the planet.

The overuse of gifs on the SPL forum is as tedious as f**k. They usually accompany tedious as f**k post from tedious as f**k Hearts & Hibs supporters. They're like these people who continue using stupid phrases that went out of fashion ages ago and were not particularly funny at the time. Also people who use them as a 'witty' response are the most unimaginative tedious c***s on the face of the planet.

post-31698-0-50942300-1339445847_thumb.p

post-31698-0-50942300-1339445847_thumb.p

That's not a gif, that's a ginger pussy. I have no problem with that. Your still an unimaginative tedious c**t though. And you live in Inverkeithing? I got stuck for about four hours in Inverkeithing years ago; it was like the land that time forgot.

That's not a gif, that's a ginger pussy. I have no problem with that. Your still an unimaginative tedious c**t though. And you live in Inverkeithing? I got stuck for about four hours in Inverkeithing years ago; it was like the land that time forgot.

Aye, they've moved the cells to Dunfermline now, pity it wasn't a bank holiday weekend, you'd have been in 'til the Tuesday.

At least you haven't overreacted. That would have been embarrassing.

Aye, they've moved the cells to Dunfermline now, pity it wasn't a bank holiday weekend, you'd have been in 'til the Tuesday.

No. Engine on the car seized on the Forth bridge. Got a lift to Inverkeithing and had to wait four hours for a train to Leuchars. The station waiting room had one of these lights that went out after about 10 minutes then you had to push the button again to get it on. Must have been about 1980 or so but we went to a cafe that was authentic 1960.

It was the Sunday after Howard Hughes died and I was so bored I read one of the 'big' Sunday papers cover to cover. I knew more about Howard Hughes after those four hours than he probably did himself.

No. Engine on the car seized on the Forth bridge. Got a lift to Inverkeithing and had to wait four hours for a train to Leuchars. The station waiting room had one of these lights that went out after about 10 minutes then you had to push the button again to get it on. Must have been about 1980 or so but we went to a cafe that was authentic 1960.

It was the Sunday after Howard Hughes died and I was so bored I read one of the 'big' Sunday papers cover to cover. I knew more about Howard Hughes after those four hours than he probably did himself.

post-37648-5107_thumb.jpeg

What does it mean if a thread on here is "pinned"?

It stays at the top of that forum's page, even if its latest post isn't the most recent in the forum.

Have I just been whooshed?

I play football in Inverkeithing 3 times a week. It actually makes me feel better about living in Dunfermline.

Still angry after 36 years.

Anyway, the cafe you were in would probably have been the Ca'Dora and it's still there, updated since your last visit, well they'll have changed the fat.

Which reminds me, if you hadn't been a fucking tightwad, you'd have put oil in you engine and it wouildn't have siezed.