Quick Question Thread

Why hasn't this thread been turned in a '1001 things you should know' book yet?

I know there are numerous books with similar titles but as much as it's nice to know how many stomachs a cow has, there's far more chance of someone finding the Hamilton to East Kilbride bus times more practical.

I know there are numerous books with similar titles but as much as it's nice to know how many stomachs a cow has, there's far more chance of someone finding the Hamilton to East Kilbride bus times more practical.

As someone who commutes from Hamilton to East Kilbride daily I would tend to agree.

Yeah, it;s a good un, some of the writing is very interesting.

I'd recommend the digital downloand of issue 0,some interesting politcal/footall articles in it which may tickle the picles of you two specifically.

Cheers for the info, I shall give it a read.

Right, one more question. Where in Glasgow can I watch the Championship Play-Off Final tomorrow? I know it's Scottish Cup day but I have more interest in the play-off game.

Right, one more question. Where in Glasgow can I watch the Championship Play-Off Final tomorrow? I know it's Scottish Cup day but I have more interest in the play-off game.

Walkabout 128 Renfield Street have 2 Sky boxes so they might have the 2 games on.

Walkabout 128 Renfield Street have 2 Sky boxes so they might have the 2 games on.

Just don't expect much change back if you buy a drink.

Long shot, but...

Anyone know where I'd be able to buy a yard/half yard glass in Stirling?

Don't know about Stirling but you could get it from McCormack Glazing in Bonnnybridge,The address is 31-33 High Street

Bonnybridge 01324 814080.

I used them when we moved into Allandale and found them very helpful.

How would one restore an iPhone to its 'factory settings'?

Is there stuff like music and pics you want off it? Best to hook up to computer and your iTunes account, then use the restore option