Quick Question Thread

laugh.gif Just me wondering how it was used?

On the Any Questions slide at the end, the presentation did involve P&B as it was about redesigning The Away End website so it was kinda relevant

p.s I messaged Div asking some questions/help for it and didn't get a reply :(

The wean ain't feeling well. She says she has a sore head and is seeing in black and white and feels dizzy. Does anyone have a clue what she might be suffering from?

Her temp is up a wee bit as well.

I am reluctant to let her sleep .

Cheers in advance for any help.

The wean ain't feeling well. She says she has a sore head and is seeing in black and white and feels dizzy. Does anyone have a clue what she might be suffering from?

fill up the sink with water, and hold her head under for 3-5 minutes. if she's still breathing, she's probably got a fever.

She says she has a sore head and is seeing in black and white and feels dizzy.

First stage of becoming a Pars fan ahead of tonights crunch games. Sorry to break the news.

I wouldn't piss about on here. Get her an appointment with the doctor. It could be something, could be a touch of Idontfancyschooltomorrow Fever. One way to find out...

What is it now that the Rangers fans are moaning about? Bill Miller has been given preferred bidder status, and thus the ball is rolling to get rid of Craig Whyte (which I presume is what they want?), but they're still moaning and protesting. What exactly is the problem with this particular part of their situation. What do they want?

What is it now that the Rangers fans are moaning about? Bill Miller has been given preferred bidder status, and thus the ball is rolling to get rid of Craig Whyte (which I presume is what they want?), but they're still moaning and protesting. What exactly is the problem with this particular part of their situation. What do they want?

Other thread for discussing this, or alternatively the Stag's Head tomorrow @ 2 before the game. ;)

None of the FA Cup has been shown on STV.

993 if you have access to SKY. or Pub if not.

See I don't think The Norseman has English ITV, which may mean a splash and dash after the final whistle tomorrow.

Thought STV would at least have the sense to show the Final.