Quick Question Thread

I was going to try and help but I got distracted by the fact the B type thing looks like a pair of sunglasses sideways, and I started looking up Deal With It gifs. Found this and started listening to Stevie Wonder. Literally just remembered I read this

Beta. wink.gif

Sooky (and other high school students)- what book do you currently work from in Maths? I really need to re-learn my maths stuff so I can help our boy when he goes to high school in a couple of years.

ETA- I really loved Maths at school. Can't wait to re-learn what all those buttons do on a scientific calculator.

Edited by Nutz_the_Squirrel

Sooky (and other high school students)- what book do you currently work from in Maths? I really need to re-learn my maths stuff so I can help our boy when he goes to high school in a couple of years.

ETA- I really loved Maths at school. Can't wait to re-learn what all those buttons do on a scientific calculator.

Heinemann Higher Mathematics - Second Edition. Has a picture of a guy skiing on the front if that helps!

As of last night when my TV signal just suddenly stopped mid-programme, my digibox is just giving me a blue screen of death saying that it's not picking up a digital signal anymore. I can still watch shite on the library etc, it just isn't able to record anything and the guide won't recognise any channels.

Nothing's been changed, all the plugs are where they should be (I've even taken them out and put them back in again). The only thing is that the aerial wire plugs into a mysterious round hole in the wall. F*** knows what it is or where it goes but it normally works using that. As you may have guessed, I'm technologically inept but I've tried resetting it and rescanning all the channels to no avail. No Sky or anything, but a bog standard setup.

Any ideas to get it back up and running? unsure.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

Guest The Phoenix

As of last night when my TV signal just suddenly stopped mid-programme, my digibox is just giving me a blue screen of death saying that it's not picking up a digital signal anymore. I can still watch shite on the library etc, it just won't pick up anything to record anything and the guide won't recognise any channels.

Nothing's been changed, all the plugs are where they should be (I've even taken them out and put them back in again). The only thing is that the aerial wire plugs into a mysterious round hole in the wall. F*** knows what it is or where it goes but it normally works using that. As you may have guessed, I'm technologically inept but I've tried resetting it and rescanning all the channels to no avail. No Sky or anything, but a bog standard setup.

Any ideas to get it back up and running? unsure.gif

It's what's known in the trade as Jim Weird.

The only way to fix it is to get rid and get a new one.