Quick Question Thread

Update on that feckin' digibox: Tried swapping to the old digibox which always worked fine (we just upgraded to a recorder) and it's got the same 'No signal' error. Must be the aerial wherever it is?

Question now is, where is the wee round plug thing in the wall likely to go in a block of flats? Individual aerial on roof or something?

Update on that feckin' digibox: Tried swapping to the old digibox which always worked fine (we just upgraded to a recorder) and it's got the same 'No signal' error. Must be the aerial wherever it is?

Question now is, where is the wee round plug thing in the wall likely to go in a block of flats? Individual aerial on roof or something?

Might be better just shelling out for an indoor ariel, they're quite cheap and we all know what happened to Rod Hull.

Might be better just shelling out for an indoor ariel, they're quite cheap and we all know what happened to Rod Hull.

I just had to Google Rod Hull tbh. Thankfully there aren't many greenhouses in the middle of Aberdeen to worry about.

It really burns when I pee, I mean properly like I'm pissing fire and lightning. I'm fairly certain it's not an std, so what is it people?

I could have used google, I just wanted people to know about my pee situation though.

It really burns when I pee, I mean properly like I'm pissing fire and lightning. I'm fairly certain it's not an std, so what is it people?

I could have used google, I just wanted people to know about my pee situation though.

Not all infections of that type are sexually transmitted. Get to the doctor with a urine sample.

^^^^^

Bad aids :(

Urinary tract infection? When I feel one of these coming on, I have a w**k. Sorts it right out.

Not even joking.

You haven't had a sly pish in an aquarium recently have you? Sounds like the symptoms that this wee beastie leaves behind when it swims up your cock.

The Candiru Fish

candiru.jpg

Where it ends up after it swims up your cock.

candiru-xr1.jpg

Does anyone know if National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is going to be shown on the telly again over the festive season ? I love that film even though I have seen it about 5 times already.

next Sunday its on

He'll probably be the one that's a bit damper than the others.

Sniff for signs of fish. If the Doctor smells like a Herring that has been left out in the sun then you can trust them. The poster who asked the original question however has about 24 hours to live. Make the most of it and knit a nice sweater ;)

1355721578[/url]' post='6899828']

Unfortunately this is not a cock related question,but why the f**k am I still unable to view BBC videos? Some work (nterviews) others don't Dundee utd 4 ICT 4.

Maybe a Flash or Java update required?

Remember to remove the old versions first.

Matty lad, this is a "get to the doctor" situation, not a Quick Question Thread on P&B situation. It's not always easy to differentiate between the two, and I'm sure we all appreciate being kept in the loop with this, but I would encourage you to see your GP post-haste. Just in case, ken?

The Candiru Fish

Few things put the fear in me more than this fearsome beast. Terrifying creatures. I'd rather take my chances with a shark than one of these wee b*****ds. At least a shark looks you in an eye you can see with when it ruins your life.

Try using your cock to right click your mouse.

If it still doesn't work, its a cock problem.

:lol: