Quick Question Thread

When sitting on a quiet train and your mobile goes, do you

A - speak at a volume half the carriage can hear.

B - speak quietly but have your conversation.

C - let your phone ring out.

B, answer it, but end it quickly, or as said above get your arse out and in between carriages.

When sitting on a quiet train and your mobile goes, do you

A - speak at a volume half the carriage can hear.

B - speak quietly but have your conversation.

C - let your phone ring out.

Depends if it's a designated "quiet" carriage.

If it's just a normal carriage, then i'd answer and talk at my normal voice.

Why are most people right handed

Genetics. Also i think it has something to do with the brain, and language skills being on the left.

There are a lot of ambidextrous people there(Such as my dad), because when he was at school he was forced to write with his right hand when he was naturally left-handed.

Genetics. Also i think it has something to do with the brain, and language skills being on the left.

There are a lot of ambidextrous people there(Such as my dad), because when he was at school he was forced to write with his right hand when he was naturally left-handed.

^^^^^^ wroooooooong.

There was an equal number of right and left handed people up until the invention of the tin opener by J.W. Swallower in 1832. It was over a 100 years before a left handed version was available but by then the trend was set.

Yeah, I'm not ambidextrous I'm right handed, but there are certain things I do left handed

^^^^^^ wroooooooong.

There was an equal number of right and left handed people up until the invention of the tin opener by J.W. Swallower in 1832. It was over a 100 years before a left handed version was available but by then the trend was set.

Any evidence to support this?

Yeah, I'm not ambidextrous I'm right handed, but there are certain things I do left handed

im similar, i think at times i should have been a lefty with the way i hold pens etc, even at football my left gives a harder shot than my right.

Anyone have any tips for reading for autistic people? I struggle quite badly with the whole sitting myself down and going at a slow pace and avoid most books as a result.

Read in bed when you're lying down anyway.