Quick Question Thread

I fucked my ankle at the weekend. I don't remember how I done it, just hobbling home looking like id just been shagged up the arse. It's swollen up pretty badly. But my foot is swollen too, and it hurts when i move my toes up or down(especially down). And I've just noticed purple bruising on the bottom of my foot. So my question is, have I fucked up some internal shit in my foot or ankle?

I fucked my ankle at the weekend. I don't remember how I done it, just hobbling home looking like id just been shagged up the arse. It's swollen up pretty badly. But my foot is swollen too, and it hurts when i move my toes up or down(especially down). And I've just noticed purple bruising on the bottom of my foot. So my question is, have I fucked up some internal shit in my foot or ankle?

You have torn your ligaments,I have done that a few times and it is sore as feck.

Has anyone ever purchased a "refurbished laptop"?

After many years of hanging in there mine is finally dead and I'm not in the position to splash out on a new one. I see companys punting factory restored laptops for £150.

It'll be a total banger no doubt but need something urgently. Any experience?

You have torn your ligaments,I have done that a few times and it is sore as feck.

It certainly sounds like it could be torn ligaments, as Keithgy has suggested.

I've done my ankle ligaments four times (twice for each ankle) and your description sounds pretty much exactly the same, I'm afraid.

Cheers for the answers.

I don't suppose it will mend itself if I just let it get on with it on its own? ph34r.gif

Cheers for the answers.

I don't suppose it will mend itself if I just let it get on with it on its own? ph34r.gif

Get yourself into A&E for an x-ray. that will confirm what's wrong, and if it is the ligaments, they will strap it up properly.

Unfortunately, you will have weakened your ankle, which makes it easier to do again (and again, and again)

By the end of my football/rugby playing days, I was playing with so much strapping on my ankles, that I could barely twist my foot at all :(

Sounds like you've pissed yourself mate

No obvious place to ask it on the SPL thread so I'll ask it here. Why are Dundee and Kilmarnock not playing this midweek?

Pure guess here, but do the SPL have a similar rule to the Scottish Cup whereby you can't play a midweek game if the two sides are X miles apart?

We had to postpone our Saturday game against Albion Rovers in order to play our Bonnyrigg replay. Funnily enough, this actually meant our fans had to travel further to Coatbridge last Tuesday than Bonnyrigg would have been.

No obvious place to ask it on the SPL thread so I'll ask it here. Why are Dundee and Kilmarnock not playing this midweek?

It was moved to the last weekend in January as both teams were free due to their opponents involvement in the League Cup Semi-finals.

The logic being that more people will attend a weekend game than a midweek one.