Quick Question Thread

http://www.bankofsco...ag=hpc_p3_pr_r1

I have been looking at this and I wonder if there is a possible flaw here. The way it looks to me, if I buy something with my debit card for 51 pence will the bank credit me with 49 pence?It looks like a real get rich quick scheme but no doubt there will be a catch somewhere.

They'll take £1 out of your current account and put 49p in your savings account, if you have one.

http://www.bankofsco. ..ag=hpc_p3_pr_r1

I have been looking at this and I wonder if there is a possible flaw here. The way it looks to me, if I buy something with my debit card for 51 pence will the bank credit me with 49 pence?It looks like a real get rich quick scheme but no doubt there will be a catch somewhere.

? they debit your a/c with the nearest upper £ and transfer the difference to a savings a/c. ie you buy @ 51p, they debit you a £ and the 49p goes to the other a/c.

Is there a jet wash in Stirling? Or failing that, somewhere I can go along and have some fella wash the car.

I don't trust those big carwash b*****ds. Like something out of an (admittedly very low budget) horror film.

There seems to be one on every street corner in Glasgow these days do they not have drug dealers in Stirling?

You can sit in the bar and watch the telly.

You can do, but i'm going to guess that he was worried that he had bought seating tickets instead of standing tickets, but the ABC is all standing although you can head up to the balcony or go through to the other bar if you wish.

The panic after thinking you've bought the wrong tickets is one i know only too well.

You can do, but i'm going to guess that he was worried that he had bought seating tickets instead of standing tickets, but the ABC is all standing although you can head up to the balcony or go through to the other bar if you wish.

The panic after thinking you've bought the wrong tickets is one i know only too well.

That's exactly it mate, did choose the print your tickets option tho so need to rock up with a4 pages :(