Quick Question Thread

Yes, that's it.

Correctochrimbo.

Condensor uses more leccy, possibly smaller capacity and you have to keep emptying the water manually.

If you can vent it, go that way. Cheaper to buy and run plus less hassle (plus less to go wrong) though if money no problem then condensor wins.

I've got a condenser because, well, I have to really. The cupboards in the kitchen are built in so I couldn't move them to make way for the tumble drier if I wanted to! Can't get it near the window, so it had to be condenser. I have to say though, it's a fair size one, I can get a full wash in there with room to spare (and I've got a large load washing machine too), so shop around and see what fits best within your price range. I'm dreading the day mine breaks down. Now that there's four of us, I couldn't manage without it!

I've got a condenser because, well, I have to really. The cupboards in the kitchen are built in so I couldn't move them to make way for the tumble drier if I wanted to! Can't get it near the window, so it had to be condenser. I have to say though, it's a fair size one, I can get a full wash in there with room to spare (and I've got a large load washing machine too), so shop around and see what fits best within your price range. I'm dreading the day mine breaks down. Now that there's four of us, I couldn't manage without it!

Is my assumption right Mrs M ? The condenser doesn't need a hose to go outside .

Sorry only saw the last post thanks guys . The condenser seems to be more expensive but I think I'll go down that road .

Edited by taurus