Quick Question Thread

It's technically illegal, but I have a hunch that in that situation they'd be more likely to deal with an old woman being in the overtaking lane at 40mph. I'm assuming this was an open motorway with no restrictions?

I don't think it is illegal. I'm sure I read that if a lane on your right is blocked or moving slowly, you can use the left.

I've just got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S3), do I need to install an anti-virus app like AVG or would it be ok without it?

I have AVG on my S2 but its about to run out and Im not sure whether to renew it. Most people I speak to say it is not necessary on a phone. My view is if it is necessary on a computer that is connected to the net then why should it be any different on a phone connected to the net.

I've just played 90 minutes and felt that my hamstring was tight at half time. It's not gotten any tighter but I have another game tomorrow and don't want to risk anything. Does anyone have Amy suggestions as to how I can loosen it a little bit?

I've just played 90 minutes and felt that my hamstring was tight at half time. It's not gotten any tighter but I have another game tomorrow and don't want to risk anything. Does anyone have Amy suggestions as to how I can loosen it a little bit?

Stretch like f**k.

Also if you have pool near by then get in the Sauna and sit for 20 mins and jump in the pool as it will be freezing and have a stretch in the pool too.

Could anyone on here suggest a place to have lunch around Kelvingrove / Glasgow West End which isn't too super posh but still quite nice? Going to be there today and it's my other half's dad's 60th birthday, hence Wetherspoons, KFC etc is ideally off the list.

Could anyone on here suggest a place to have lunch around Kelvingrove / Glasgow West End which isn't too super posh but still quite nice? Going to be there today and it's my other half's dad's 60th birthday, hence Wetherspoons, KFC etc is ideally off the list.

If you like tapas then Cafe Andaluz is worth a shout, it's on Cresswell Lane just off Byres Rd. Really nice grub and not too expensive.

Persia on Gt Western Rd is also lovely, we went there last night.

If you're thinking more "nice pub" then I really like the food in the Common Rooms down towards the bottom end of Byres Rd.

And you can't go wrong with Tony Macaroni's down at the bottom of Byres Rd.

Good luck mate.

1358072496[/url]' post='6979932']

If you like tapas then Cafe Andaluz is worth a shout, it's on Cresswell Lane just off Byres Rd. Really nice grub and not too expensive.

Persia on Gt Western Rd is also lovely, we went there last night.

If you're thinking more "nice pub" then I really like the food in the Common Rooms down towards the bottom end of Byres Rd.

And you can't go wrong with Tony Macaroni's down at the bottom of Byres Rd.

Good luck mate.

Much obliged, cheers. smile.gif

Guest The Phoenix

Where would be the best place to purchase a laptop bag?

Anywhere online or in the Falkirk area preferably.

SAFC Club Shop. £5 for cash. Complete with SAFC Club Crest. :D

What is the best way of getting from JFK airport into Manhattan? Is there a decent public transport option or is a taxi easier?

I got a bus straight to the Port Authority Bus Terminal. That was a while ago though.