Quick Question Thread

That's roughly what I thought.

Next quick question - do you think the guy wa right to be annoyed when I asked him what the f**k he was up to?

Not only were you right to confront him on his incorrect bottom wiping technique, you were actually morally obliged and duty bound by law to do so. Thanks to the Posterior Cleft Cleansing Act (1987), anyone found to be wiping their arse in an objectionable manner within earshot of a fellow dumper may be subject to having their cubicle peered over and having their wiping style questioned.

In extreme cases of incompetent wiping it is permissable by law to kick their fucking trap door in and perform a civil arrest.

I was in work and then started my svq which will be a requirement to work in care, who pays for the course? is it the company or is it state funded because it's becoming a requirement?

I have googled without much luck.

Often it depends how old you are. IIRC if you are under 25 then it is government funded. However most companies will pay for older staff to attain the qualification - they often then get them to sign an agreement to say they will stay with the company for 1-2 years afterwards otherwise they will have to pay back the cost of the training.

Anyone use amazon cloudplayer. I'm trying to move purchases on amazon mp3 to itunes and when I open up cloudplayer it is just a grey screen. You can see the green bit slightly at the top but there is no access to anything.

Help

Anyone use amazon cloudplayer. I'm trying to move purchases on amazon mp3 to itunes and when I open up cloudplayer it is just a grey screen. You can see the green bit slightly at the top but there is no access to anything.

Help

Not much help but working fine for me on a macbook

After coming off the Fourth Road Bridge heading to Glasgow where does the 40 speed restriction start ?

2 weeks ago it was about half way along the bypass after it splits edinburgh/glasgow stirling way,ut its changing all the time

2 weeks ago it was about half way along the bypass after it splits edinburgh/glasgow stirling way,ut its changing all the time

Theres a good few cameras on that road quite paranoid that i might have been speeding. Being a new driver and all.

Theres a good few cameras on that road quite paranoid that i might have been speeding. Being a new driver and all.

Its average speed cameras most of the time they arent calibrated because they move a lot ;)

Its average speed cameras most of the time they arent calibrated because they move a lot ;)

Ah i see. But if part of the motorway is just a 70 zone then drops down to a 40 is that not a bit shite since you could 40 throught the forty zone and 65 through the 70 and get a ticket since youre average speed would be over 40?

Not the best way to word a question i know...

Ah i see. But if part of the motorway is just a 70 zone then drops down to a 40 is that not a bit shite since you could 40 throught the forty zone and 65 through the 70 and get a ticket since youre average speed would be over 40?

Not the best way to word a question i know...

Its only average through the 40,how many days ago did you drive through it?

Its only average through the 40,how many days ago did you drive through it?

Saturday. I was on the motorway then i seen a speed camera passed through at 65 then another one passed through at about 55. I then seen the roadworks start and the unmissable 40 sign which I then dropped down to 40.

Saturday. I was on the motorway then i seen a speed camera passed through at 65 then another one passed through at about 55. I then seen the roadworks start and the unmissable 40 sign which I then dropped down to 40.

Be fine.Remember there are cameras above the new signs for traffic monitoring aswell so it might not have been a speed camera