Quick Question Thread

That's him. His head doesn't look as big as I remember. Disappointed.

Am I making this up or did he score an absolute peach of a free kick into David Seaman during a report for Sky? I'm sure it was back when he had a dodgy tash. McCaffrey I mean, Seaman's tash was awesome.

John McVeigh is a tit

Right, quick question:

I have a joint account with bank of scotland, not going to get out to a branch till next week, it's with someone I am no longer in contact with and it has an overdraft, I want my name off the account and am willing to leave the account at zero, is it possible to close or remove my name from the account without other persons consent or signature? Just don't want to clear overdraft and then be bumped by the other person taking the money out.

Right, quick question:

I have a joint account with bank of scotland, not going to get out to a branch till next week, it's with someone I am no longer in contact with and it has an overdraft, I want my name off the account and am willing to leave the account at zero, is it possible to close or remove my name from the account without other persons consent or signature? Just don't want to clear overdraft and then be bumped by the other person taking the money out.

PM me the sort code and account no. and i'll sort it out for ya.

If there are two people living in a flat, and one is a student and one is working full time, do you get a discount?

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's 25% but can't find anything on the Glasgow Council or Government websites.

Yep, it's 25%.

If there are two people living in a flat, and one is a student and one is working full time, do you get a discount?

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's 25% but can't find anything on the Glasgow Council or Government websites.

That sounds right, Fudge. I'm pretty sure I read the 25% figure when I was reading about to get my school-leavers' exemption backdated.

That sounds right, Fudge. I'm pretty sure I read the 25% figure when I was reading about to get my school-leavers' exemption backdated.

My ex-flatmate went back to uni and wasn't too impressed when I still wanted him to pay half of all the bills, including council tax. The way I saw it, why should I have to pay more (paying 75% of the council tax instead of 50% as I was when he moved in) just becuase he went back to uni? I told him right at the start when he moved in, 'basic rent plus half the bills on top'. Anyway, I said forget the council tax and just put the rent up to meet it much to his displeasure. Guy was a cnut anyway.