Quick Question Thread

My MOT is up sometime in March, but I can't remember the exact date and I can't find my MOT certificate. Is there someone I can phone in order to find out this date?

My MOT is up sometime in March, but I can't remember the exact date and I can't find my MOT certificate. Is there someone I can phone in order to find out this date?

Your local mot station can tell you,Also if you put the car in just now for the mot and say the mot is not up till say 20th March it will run until 20th March 2011.

DVLA may know,as you can tax your car on-line or over the phone.They check electronically to see if you have an MOT(new style) and insurance.

Cheers all!

My next question - can someone give a definite answer as to whether the bird John Terry was shagging was still in a relationship with Wayne Bridge at the time? I've heard various stories:

Wayne Bridge and slapper were engaged while JT was rogering her;

Wayne Bridge and slapper had split up before JT started rogering her;

Wayne Bridge and slapper were going out (but not engaged) while JT was rogering her.

Cheers!

Is there a UK version of t-shirt websites like Threadless and T-shirt Hell?

It seems like when I've had a look, to get a decent quality amusing printed t-shirt, it's like minimum £15, before delivery, with the better ones being as much as £30, whereas in the states their very best seem to go for like $20.

Am I better to just order from the States? (I'm not quite sure what this entails, with regards to buying a few at a time, delivery costs, or customs or whatever)

Is there a UK version of t-shirt websites like Threadless and T-shirt Hell?

It seems like when I've had a look, to get a decent quality amusing printed t-shirt, it's like minimum £15, before delivery, with the better ones being as much as £30, whereas in the states their very best seem to go for like $20.

Am I better to just order from the States? (I'm not quite sure what this entails, with regards to buying a few at a time, delivery costs, or customs or whatever)

You have to watch for custom charges,A value of goods have to be put on a comercial invoice when coming from the US and import taxes can be charged over a value of £18.

I think the rule for leap years is as follows:

Q1: is the year divisible by 4?

A: Yes - go to Q2, if no, then No it is not a leap year.

Q2: is the year also divisible by 100?

A: Yes - go to Q3, if no, then Yes, it is a leap year.

Q3: is the year also divisible by 400?

A: Yes - Yes it is a leap year, if no, then no it is not a leap year.

Correct?

I think the rule for leap years is as follows:

Q1: is the year divisible by 4?

A: Yes - go to Q2, if no, then No it is not a leap year.

Q2: is the year also divisible by 100?

A: Yes - go to Q3, if no, then Yes, it is a leap year.

Q3: is the year also divisible by 400?

A: Yes - Yes it is a leap year, if no, then no it is not a leap year.

Correct?

Oooorrrrr:

Any year with a European Championship in it.

Oooorrrrr:

Any year with a European Championship in it.

That's how i remember it, but you have to remember Exubarent is posh.

Not correct though. The year 2100 will have a European Championship, but it will not be a leap year.