Quick Question Thread

About a third of the Wembley roof can move, its basically to stop fans getting wet, I dont know why they didnt just build a non-retractable roof that covered all seats properly properly or built a fully retracteable roof? Maybe something to do with the height of it and the pitch needing sunlight or something?

Most likely sunlight and airflow.

How long will frankfurters that come in one of those vacuum packs still be alright to eat once the packet is open and they are kept in the fridge in a tupperware?

I discovered them earlier.

fresh meat? 2 days

sausages? 4 days?

Best Kebab shuts whenever the f**k they feel like it. I'd steer clear. There's a mad takeaway that seems to cater for Polish workers between Best Kebab and Queen Street. Should be open all the time, seeing as they never sleep.

Is the guy in the rbs rugby posters you sometimes see at train stations and the like, ex Ayr and Partick Thistle defender David Craig?

Yes.edit: he was in an advert for something else on TV, I can't remember what it was but I remember he was wearing a kilt in it, can anyone help me?

been wondering that for ages, also ex Dumbarton

21 seconds in.

Well there must be a width they cant excede surely? Just so they fit on the road.

I assume they must fit within a width range, but there is no standard width all cars need to be.

Again, why?

How long will frankfurters that come in one of those vacuum packs still be alright to eat once the packet is open and they are kept in the fridge in a tupperware?

I discovered them earlier.

fresh meat? 2 days

sausages? 4 days?

So 12 days is too many? There's still a fair few in the packet

I assume they must fit within a width range, but there is no standard width all cars need to be.

Again, why?

there must be EU regulations somewhere on that. wont be an exciting read i'd guess.

Am I the only person who notices the strangeness of Capello taking the armband away from John Terry for his alleged adultery, only to give it to Rio Ferdinand, a guy who received a worldwide eight-month ban for missing a drugs test under what seemed to be pretty suspicious circumstances?