The New Raith Rovers Thread

We're in the play-offs. Queen of the South won't get 14 points from their last six, even if we managed to lose all five (which is doubtful since we're FUCKING BRILLIANT).

Rumours that Ray McKinnon's promotion express has bulldozed through the works in the Queen Street tunnel and is hurtling towards Leith are at this stage unfounded.

I followed a VW Beetle along the motorway P333 ACO, you're not a fat lass are you?

Before today I was thinking another three points guaranteed the play off spot. Now I'm thinking another three points are required just to make sure Queen of the South can't catch us :lol:

We're in the play-offs. Queen of the South won't get 14 points from their last six, even if we managed to lose all five (which is doubtful since we're FUCKING BRILLIANT).

We are totally in the play-offs.

Honestly sometimes the club do themselves no favours.... As stated on the website tickets for the Rangers game are available Monday to Friday 9am-4pm from the SP Office. So today I drove all the way from Dunfermline to buy the tickets..... Arrived SP at 15:20 and low and behold it was closed!

From Twitter:

Remaining home support tickets for Saturday's massive match vs @RangersFC on sale Tues 9-4, Wed 9-7, Thu & Fri 9-4 Office closed Mon. More..

Tickets for @RangersFC match WILL NOT be on sale pre match on Saturday. Home support tickets on sale Tues-Fri @ Stark's Park / 01592 263514

Another who's not going but nowt to do with the fact it's against Rangers. If I could be there I would.

This.

I'm only half way through my fortnight offshore but if I could I'd be there.

Why?

Mainly because I fancy us to get a result against the Orks this time more than at any other.

You would have to think it will sell out now (with **** buying in our end)?

ETA - if the tickets are going I hope they do. Another 1000 paying 20quid will do nicely for the coffers.

There is no chance of 3,000 Rovers 'supporters' attending the game. If it is a sell out it will be because there are about 1,000 away fans in the South Stand.

There is no chance of 3,000 Rovers 'supporters' attending the game. If it is a sell out it will be because there are about 1,000 away fans in the South Stand.

Certainly not with this attitude.... I think we need to gives ourselves a slap... Why you not going because it's Rangers???? For one we are at home so all the money goes to us. Secondly as mentioned if we are ever going to get a result off them then this is it, on the back of a fantastic run and Rangers have been showing cracks recently. The club needs as much support as possible so get a grip and get behind the rovers. Edited by Geordie_Munrover

Certainly not with this attitude.... I think we need to gives ourselves a slap... Why you not going because it's Rangers???? For one we are at home so all the money goes to us. Secondly as mentioned if we are ever going to get a result off them then this is it, on the back of a fantastic run and Rangers have been showing cracks recently. The club needs as much support as possible so get a grip and get behind the rovers.

This.

Certainly not with this attitude.... I think we need to gives ourselves a slap... Why you not going because it's Rangers???? For one we are at home so all the money goes to us. Secondly as mentioned if we are ever going to get a result off them then this is it, on the back of a fantastic run and Rangers have been showing cracks recently. The club needs as much support as possible so get a grip and get behind the rovers.

:lol: