The New Raith Rovers Thread

I still wouldn't write off Lennon fid well at Cowdenbeath and saints although shite at alloa but dis have a job with the sfa very briefly . He was an intelligent for us back in the days when we played it on the deck. I think it would be a massive gamble and would be make or break time for him no doubt.

Locke, just no

Cleland or aitken are also gambles but come highly rated as coaches.

There will be a few twists yet when is the appointment due end of the month?

Ooft! Thats a good shout, just realised Jamie Hamill's leaving Killie too.

GK

RB - McKay - CB - McHattie

RM - Hamill - Robinson - LM

Carrick - ST

Getting close to figuring out Raiths starting eleven next season

There is no way on this earth that the thug Hamill is Kirkcaldy bound, he has form that will not be forgotten.

I still wouldn't write off Lennon fid well at Cowdenbeath and saints although shite at alloa but dis have a job with the sfa very briefly . He was an intelligent for us back in the days when we played it on the deck. I think it would be a massive gamble and would be make or break time for him no doubt.

Locke, just no

Cleland or aitken are also gambles but come highly rated as coaches.

There will be a few twists yet when is the appointment due end of the month?

Tomorrow..

Some grim reading here. Whoever gets announced surely we should get right behind them and the team. Whoever it is he's inheriting a half decent side, add a couple of strikers if we can, a solid left back, hopefully longridge and both Craig and Bobby Barr and we are still in a decent enough position.

You do realise Gary Locke is a horrific manager who will turn even a solid squad to absolute mush.

To be fair, I reckon he'd do quite well in this league. I saw something in him in his 10 minute cameo appearance against Rangers in the Scottish cup game before he met McCulloch's heel.

Dale Carrick being injured? Think you must be thinking of the wrong Dale Carrick ;)

Ooft! Thats a good shout, just realised Jamie Hamill's leaving Killie too.

GK

RB - McKay - CB - McHattie

Carrick - ST

Getting close to figuring out Raiths starting eleven next season

Conrad Balatoni still under contract with Killie for next season? Coached him at Hearts iirc, signed him for Killie. A definite favourite.

There is no way on this earth that the thug Hamill is Kirkcaldy bound, he has form that will not be forgotten.

Locke cares little about opinions of fans or logic

Some grim reading here. Whoever gets announced surely we should get right behind them and the team. Whoever it is he's inheriting a half decent side, add a couple of strikers if we can, a solid left back, hopefully longridge and both Craig and Bobby Barr and we are still in a decent enough position.

Agree with you 100% it'll be a tough league next year whoever we pick, Lots of 2 games a season fans on here mate, would moan regardless

Conrad Balatoni still under contract with Killie for next season? Coached him at Hearts iirc, signed him for Killie. A definite favourite.

Could easily be released once they're relegated tbh, a worthy inclusion in the centre of defence. 

We edge closer...

Ridgers

RB - McKay - Balatoni - McHattie

Carrick - Ngoo

Edited by RandomGuy.

Agree with you 100% it'll be a tough league next year whoever we pick, Lots of 2 games a season fans on here mate, would moan regardless

I missed 2 games this season. The away games to Morton and Queens before X as because of the bridge. Was at every other one. Locke is not the man to take us forward. He gets appointed, I'm going to prepare for trips to Queens Park and Peterhead the year after because that's where Lockes taking us.

Quite clever this. A wee leak about Locke and everyone's panicking, meaning that when the name is announced tomorrow and it isn't him, we're all absolutely ecstatic. A real masterstroke from Eric and co.

Unless it actually is Gary Locke of course.

Could easily be released once they're relegated tbh, a worthy inclusion in the centre of defence.

We edge closer...

Ridgers

RB - McKay - Balatoni - McHattie

Carrick - Ngoo

We already have Jason Thomson, ex Hearts, as our right back and captain so that position is probably sorted as well.