The New Raith Rovers Thread

Johnston signed, Connolly "offered terms"? Ties in with the bit in the Courier earlier in the week naming Grantie as taking part in the upcoming Exit Trials week for free'd players, alongside a certain Dougie Hill amongst 38 players in total.

Happy birthday to the Leeds triplets. :cake:cake:cake

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I wish I could revert back to ARoverinLeeds he was a decent poster

Or change it ARoverinKdy as I'm back home

Edited by baillieinleeds

It means Houston is just as thick as Locke and that we've dodged a bullet.

Rory's more or less gone so who would you take as a replacement? There's hardly an abundance of decent left backs around and Mchattie is unproven at this level so could be a good signing

There was a full back Alloa had who was really impressive, his name escapes me. I feel like he's probably a RB as opposed to an LB though.

Was McKeown not being sounded out by Falkirk? With them presumably signing McHattie that's one of the better options available to him likely out the window. I wouldn't rule out McKeown signing on again with us, he's just playing the waiting game.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

There was a full back Alloa had who was really impressive, his name escapes me. I feel like he's probably a RB as opposed to an LB though.

Was McKeown not being sounded out by Falkirk? With them presumably signing McHattie that's one of the better options available to him likely out the window. I wouldn't rule out McKeown signing on again with us, he's just playing the waiting game.

Watson did the same last year. He was getting criticised on here like you wouldn't believe, why should it be different for Mckeown?

There's a young left back for Celtic that is supposed to be the next big thing. We should maybe look into a loan deal for that position..

Edit to add. Jack Breslin's his name. A few Celtic fans I know who also go to development games as well have said he's a standout most weeks..

Couldn't hurt to take a look at young players on loan for LB. Could possibly find another Callum Booth.

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

There's a young left back for Celtic that is supposed to be the next big thing. We should maybe look into a loan deal for that position..

Edit to add. Jack Breslin's his name. A few Celtic fans I know who also go to development games as well have said he's a standout most weeks..

Couldn't hurt to take a look at young players on loan for LB. Could possibly find another Callum Booth.

He was on loan at Annan last season, and played centre half whenever I saw him. Never particularly stood out apart from he is literally the ugliest human I've ever seen.

He was on loan at Annan last season, and played centre half whenever I saw him. Never particularly stood out apart from he is literally the ugliest human I've ever seen.

He's a LB that can play CB if needed is what I've been told. LB is supposedly his best position though. That's maybe why he never stood out, if he was constantly played at CB..?