The New Raith Rovers Thread

Because you associate jannies with abuse?

If I've touched a nerve I'm sorry. I was going to go with 'poorly paid plumber' but even a poorly paid plumber gets more than £25k. I could go with 'well paid shopworker' if you prefer but that's not really got the same ring to it.

You got the gist, I'm sure. It wasn't a criticism of Rovers.

What a slaver. Please leave.

Locke in Fife Today.

Locke added: “We’re well aware the squad isn’t strong enough and we’re looking to strengthen.

“We’ll be working hard over the weekend, we’ve got another game on Tuesday against Partick which might be a bit soon for one or two we’re trying to get.

“Hopefully by the time we play Arbroath we’ll have a couple of additions to the squad.â€

Locke in Fife Today.

Locke added: “We’re well aware the squad isn’t strong enough and we’re looking to strengthen.

“We’ll be working hard over the weekend, we’ve got another game on Tuesday against Partick which might be a bit soon for one or two we’re trying to get.

“Hopefully by the time we play Arbroath we’ll have a couple of additions to the squad.â€

it's blatantly obvious that we need a target man. Not been to any of the 2 games so far but going by reports we've finally got wingers that can put in a decent ball, where's Brian Graham when you need him