The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It was reduced by a couple of months or something. I think he's free to return sometime in October. He's been at a few of our home games this season as he's a close friend of Derek Lyle.

Guy found of sniffing cocaine is close friends with Derek Lyle? Well isn't that just so surprising.

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

The club might want to distance themselves from him given his form.

He's already served his punishment? Guaranteed if he signed and put in the performances not a single supporter of any club in this division would care, as long as he played well for their team.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Guy found of sniffing cocaine is close friends with Derek Lyle? Well isn't that just so surprising.

He's already served his punishment? Guaranteed if he signed and put in the performances not a single supporter of any club in this division would care, as long as he played well for their team.

You're welcome to him then.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Especially a team like Dunfermline.

:lol: Seriously? :lol:

There are quite a few professional footballers that have taken drugs at some point in their life.

If a players going to do the business on the pitch then I couldn't give a f*ck what he was upto off it. That's none of my business.

Anyway, we won't sign him as our budgets been squandered on wingers this year..

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

You're welcome to him then.

Hopefully we do, he'd be a cracking player at this level.

5 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Especially a team like Dunfermline.

Yes, because Raith Rovers have never, ever signed a player with a conviction of any kind on there reccord, or any sort of blemishes at all.

20 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

:lol: Seriously? :lol:

There are quite a few professional footballers that have taken drugs at some point in their life's.

If a players going to do the business on the pitch then I couldn't give a f*ck what he was upto off it. That's none of my business.

Anyway, we won't sign him as our budgets been squandered on wingers this year..

:wacko:

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It was reduced by a couple of months or something. I think he's free to return sometime in October. He's been at a few of our home games this season as he's a close friend of Derek Lyle.

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

"Things Go Better With Coke" Red Water Release or Vinyl Decal

There has been plenty of rovers players that have indulged in things they shouldn't have had over the years. It's happens. It's not exactly giving them a sporting advantage is it? 

Personally, I wouldn't take him for his previous, for being a right nippy wee townie hoor.