The New Raith Rovers Thread

13 minutes ago, mr mince said:

If nobody fixes it does that mean we don't have to play Ayr and I can go to the pub instead?

Even the 3-0 forfeit couldn't save Ayr :lol:

Might as well

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Surely this game was not abandoned and Cowdenbeath were granted the win?

For anyone interested go to 2hrs and 7 mins onwards. Unbelievable!

The teams eventually came back out and played out the few minutes.

Genuine question to Eric seing as you read this forum. Why should anyone buy a season ticket when you lower prices at a whim? It's all well and good saying it's to try and get more fans along etc but your taking the pish out of your loyal, hardcore fan base by doing so. Many of us put our hands in our pockets in other ways in order to support the club aswell.

Genuine question to Eric seing as you read this forum. Why should anyone buy a season ticket when you lower prices at a whim? It's all well and good saying it's to try and get more fans along etc but your taking the pish out of your loyal, hardcore fan base by doing so. Many of us put our hands in our pockets in other ways in order to support the club aswell.

You're not really buying the season ticket to get the value out of it, are you? You're surely buying the season ticket as a donation to the club, who you want to do well, so we can sign the players we need to perform in the league? This "my season ticket is now worth less" patter is tragic. It's probably been devalued by almost f**k all over the season.

Fair do's to Rovers for streaming the match last night.  Nice distraction from studying! That just a one off because of the fact it was the biggest game on the planet last night?

I was thinking the theme from the Twilight Zone would be far more apt for this season.

Oh and while I remember regarding the Fife Cup Final, well done Zen you did a great job in commentary and you definitely have the right face for radio. ;)