The New Raith Rovers Thread

21 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Which one of you wasn't at the game?

I was there I was at the other end of the pitch looked like McKay. Young Watson done well at right back. Nesbit and Mchattie were the only 2 I noticed that hadn't signed. But I was trying to entertain the kids.

Edited by williehuggles

Still shy of attacking options. On top of that if its now 4 injuries, Wedderburn, Duggan, Vaughan and Milne we are gonna struggle to put a competitive team on the park.

1-0 Us despite the Arabs having stonewall goal and pen not awarded.
McHattie rocket to win the game and a solid performance from all.
The injury to Wedderburn and Duggan looking to have tweaked something the only downsides, Wedderburns looks bad (maybe 2 to 4 weeks) but Duggans just looked minor and precautionary.

You’d be in a shoe in for the vacant physiotherapist position with that diagnosis.

1 hour ago, Scottydog said:

1-0 Us despite the Arabs having stonewall goal and pen not awarded.

McHattie rocket to win the game and a solid performance from all.

The injury to Wedderburn and Duggan looking to have tweaked something the only downsides, Wedderburns looks bad (maybe 2 to 4 weeks) but Duggans just looked minor and precautionary.

Have you diagnosed this 2-4 weeks from sitting in the stand? :lol:

43 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You’d be in a shoe in for the vacant physiotherapist position with that diagnosis.

Nah. Fairly rudemetory. Duggan was merely rubbing his thigh and the physio applied a strapping, Wedderburn was limping so much he could barely walk to the pavilion. A hammy pull will keep most players out of action for weeks but a strain isn't as serious. 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Have you diagnosed this 2-4 weeks from sitting in the stand? :lol:

nah the touchline.

Went more with gauging how I dealt with strains and pulls when I played and how long I was out for. But you are right these guys play at a higher level maybe they will be fit before then......we will see.

Not all of us are limited to only what they see from the stands.

5 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

nah the touchline.

Went more with gauging how I dealt with strains and pulls when I played and how long I was out for. But you are right these guys play at a higher level maybe they will be fit before then......we will see.

Not all of us are limited to only what they see from the stands.

Was there any terrorists present?