The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

We're 1:30 in. 

Love the picnic tables in that video. Wee crate of beer, disposable barbecue and a bonus hole for a parasol to shield me from the dazzling fitba. 

Oooosh that one will hurt, no shock pad under the turf, sair knees & ankles

On 07/07/2018 at 20:25, Michael W said:

was only kidding, but we all know it's happening. England are winning the Workd Cup and McHattie is re-signing for the Rovers. Disaster

This is what he originally wrote, I fixed it. 

Bonsoir lisseurs de linolium, apparently we might be signing Kyle Bell from you lot, I assume he was one of your now defunct Development Squad???

Any good???

Did he get any first team appearances???

48 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Bonsoir lisseurs de linolium, apparently we might be signing Kyle Bell from you lot, I assume he was one of your now defunct Development Squad???

Any good???

Did he get any first team appearances???

He was an unused substitute  on 9 occasions.

So no.

19 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'm not convinced it will be ready for our first scheduled home match.

Up at Stark's this morning where work was starting on the artificial surface.  Spoke to the head honcho who said that it would take 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the weather. 

All gone quiet on the signing rumour front. Does Cardle have a club yet? If not he must be getting to that desperate 2AM pull of the fat bird that is signing for Raith Rovers. Otherwise it's holding out for Nathan Flanagan and Kevin Nesbit, I guess?

Up at Stark's this morning where work was starting on the artificial surface.  Spoke to the head honcho who said that it would take 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the weather. 

Going by that schedule, plus bedding in time, that’s tight for the Stenny game. Curious to why they haven’t done anything the past 2 weeks, unless they’ve been waiting on the surface getting delivered (?).

1 hour ago, renton said:

All gone quiet on the signing rumour front. Does Cardle have a club yet? If not he must be getting to that desperate 2AM pull of the fat bird that is signing for Raith Rovers. Otherwise it's holding out for Nathan Flanagan and Kevin Nesbit, I guess?

Or Cardle has decided he'd rather retire than sign for us.

20 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Or Cardle has decided he'd rather retire than sign for us.

Don't blame him, I tell you, I'm feeling utterly flat going into the new season.

Good news for Rovers supporters this morning. Talks with Jordan Hart have broken down because Hart wants to do part-time hours to allow him to complete his university course.

Hopefully his uni course doesn’t involve catching things with his hands otherwise it’ll be a complete waste of time.

You’ve definitely dodged a bullet though.