The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Kieron Bowie any good lads? I know he was highly rated but we're supposed to be sniffing about for him on loan. 

He has a lot of potential. Scored quote a few goals for us in League before we sold him. He's in the Fulham development squad and scores pretty regularly. 

He'll need to have come on a bit to do a job it in the Prem, but he has the potential to do well in the game. Quick and also has pretty good composure for a young player. 

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

If you’re Fulham and you have the chance to send him to us or a team in the Premiership, it’s a no brainier. I really thought this Goodwillie cut was dead in the water. I’m going to keep hoping that these Clyde boys are bamming us up. 

Of course they are.

If these Clyde fans are at the wind up, then you have to say fair play to them, as they’ve certainly got me worried. 

Every smart phone enabled football fan in the country has been refreshing their phones every few minutes tonight, in the hope that their club has signed someone, and I’m refreshing mine in the hope that we haven’t. 

1 minute ago, McGuigan1978 said:

If these Clyde fans are at the wind up, then you have to say fair play to them, as they’ve certainly got me worried. 

Every smart phone enabled football fan in the country has been refreshing their phones every few minutes tonight, in the hope that their club has signed someone, and I’m refreshing mine in the hope that we haven’t. 

Yup, they've got me on strings. I'm absolutely bricking it. 

Just now, McGuigan1978 said:

Your going to be disappointed

He went off with tight hamstring on tue v airdrie and didnt look himself or close on sat for 20min

Hearing the cup tie money your due v celtic rekindled the attention

Just buy him n loan him back to us since you took Lang and owe us

2 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
7 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:
Thank you. I wish it was rovers guys n gals and only matter of time.emoji25.png

Yet nothing on the Clyde page, which is 10th in activity level on the 1st division forum. Hmmmm....

Maybe we’ve upset them a little, ripping their star rap… I mean player!!