The New Raith Rovers Thread

Dundee Utd currently being beaten 2-1 by QOS after their recent 4-2 defeat to Falkirk.

Shows they’re not bullet proof. Maybe they don’t like playing ‘lesser opposition’ and they’ve got basement boys Morton up next.

I’m maybe clutching but the late winners..QP most recently and the demolition of the Pars last night has me feeling this squad is something special.

16 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Dundee Utd currently being beaten 2-1 by QOS after their recent 4-2 defeat to Falkirk.

Shows they’re not bullet proof. Maybe they don’t like playing ‘lesser opposition’ and they’ve got basement boys Morton up next.

I’m maybe clutching but the late winners..QP most recently and the demolition of the Pars last night has me feeling this squad is something special.

2-2 now , I really dont think they're anything special,  and other scorelines are raising my eyebrows too lol

Absolutely shocking. It looked like the wee numpty was being called out in among the crowd. The “young team” do make a good noise and atmosphere, but the amount of bother that they cause with these things is increasing. There are lots of crowds now that are using them and it adds absolutely nothing to the atmosphere whatsoever. The person who got taken out by the police absolutely deserved to be. Hopefully it will make them think twice about it, but i doubt it will. 

The club have made efforts to engage our enthusiastic younger supporters. It's now time to have a serious conversation with them as shit like this will get someone hurt. Not to mention the constant running onto the park which will get the club in trouble

29 minutes ago, Starkiplier said:

Lies.

IMG_4434.thumb.jpeg.4eb3a7f8f64452f460c2e45577307422.jpeg

Does nothing for me. Not there to watch the game through tons of smoke in the same way I wouldn’t enjoy watching a game in thick fog. 
Nearly hits the keeper, delays the start of the game and hits someone in the crowd of “your own fans”. Excuse me if I don’t find the positives. Even if it is trying to create a blue and white screen of smoke, its not that co-ordinated. 

Edited by buchan30

1 minute ago, buchan30 said:

Does nothing for me. Not there to watch the game through tons of smoke in the same way I wouldn’t enjoy watching a game in thick fog. 
Nearly hits the keeper, delays the start of the game and his someone in the crowd of “your own fans”. Excuse me if I don’t find the positives. Even if it is trying to create a blue and white screen of smoke, its not that co-ordinated. 

Same. Its more of an inconvenience to the atmosphere of the game when you end up with delays to play or when fans start arguing with fellow fans for hitting them with one!

46 minutes ago, Starkiplier said:

Lies.

IMG_4434.thumb.jpeg.4eb3a7f8f64452f460c2e45577307422.jpeg

Nothing says atmosphere more than a shite photo of smoke. Your arguement would have been better made had flares not been thrown on the park at and around our keeper or at other fans by the collection of wee stone island gimps. The punishment for being caught with a flare should be having to put it out using only your arse cheeks or being made to eat it once its lit.