The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, philpy said:

A bit of a nightmare trying to buy any of the home or away replicas Just now!!

The club posted this a couple weeks back, seems like it's out of their (and Joma's) hands. Although no mention of the home top I'd be surprised if the lack of availability isn't due to the same supply chain issues. The club would definitely want them available, outside of launch it would be the busiest time of the year for sales.

FB_IMG_1701962875976.thumb.jpg.55fe43ba816ecdd3e2986826fbe36603.jpg

16 minutes ago, embow said:

Fingers crossed that this doesn't curse us  tomorrow and onwards.

Scottish Championship: Could Raith Rovers beat Dundee United to the title? - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67641066

"The Kirkcaldy club, who welcome Partick Thistle to Stark's Park on Friday live on BBC Scotland, have the chance to overtake league leaders Dundee United for the first time"......were we not top going into the Airdrie game that we lost?

8 minutes ago, Raithie said:

"The Kirkcaldy club, who welcome Partick Thistle to Stark's Park on Friday live on BBC Scotland, have the chance to overtake league leaders Dundee United for the first time"......were we not top going into the Airdrie game that we lost?

image.png.fef3081a54bc51a94c39213f3bca83b1.png

9 hours ago, Jilted John said:

Livi’s pitch seems to come in for a lot of criticism by top flight clubs but I’m pretty certain it’s exactly the same surface as ours. Even installed by the same company.

Ours is different as we accidentally specced a rugby pitch by mistake I read before, I assume this is the reason the pitch is better and has turned into a stroke of luck.

8 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

Cheers but now saying no tickets available?!

Are they all gone already?

AE91039A-E394-4698-A316-98A8408EB9BD.png

You have to make sure you are logged in to the Fanbase account that your Season Ticket is attached to as the bus seats are currently only open to Season Ticket holders. If you are and it still shows that then it means they've already filled the 5 buses they had on the site. 

3 minutes ago, Kooz92 said:

You have to make sure you are logged in to the Fanbase account that your Season Ticket is attached to as the bus seats are currently only open to Season Ticket holders. If you are and it still shows that then it means they've already filled the 5 buses they had on the site. 

I’m not overly confident that we have sold 5 buses within 3 hours. 

drop the club a message on social media as I see others are having issues too 

EDIT - Just checked, buses 1, 2 and 3 all gone. Spaces on 4 and 5 with 6 and 7 not up yet 

Edited by Offshore Rover

Had the same issue as above, sent the club a message on twitter/x and they got it sorted for me. 

Fantastic from the club putting the buses on, I know it made my mind up about going so hopefully there will be more like me who decide to go and we can give the team a good backing.

Edited by grumswall