The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 hours ago, stevoraith said:

Looks like we've sold about 600 tickets for the United game so far.

Being honest I thought we'd have sold more than that with the free buses and us genuinely having the chance to go top of the league.

I suppose there is still a week to go, and we've had a lot of away games recently, and it's very close to Christmas etc.

Hopefully we can break the 1000 mark with another weeks worth of sales.

Think by the time comes we'll be closer to 2000, I've not bought my ticket yet but will do during the week, just hopeful I can find somewhere close to park without getting a ticket, that said if it isn't a Dundee council one then it get binned.

On 09/12/2023 at 16:02, Raithie said:

Not quite however was only two people. 

In my head I shouted get off the pitch ya wee fannies and then my Grandson nudged me and said "well said grandad" My mouth must've been in override mode 😂

27 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Think by the time comes we'll be closer to 2000, I've not bought my ticket yet but will do during the week, just hopeful I can find somewhere close to park without getting a ticket, that said if it isn't a Dundee council one then it get binned.

I think Zen posted a picture in this thread a few days ago about the parking restrictions around that area. 

7 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I think Zen posted a picture in this thread a few days ago about the parking restrictions around that area. 

He did yeah. 
More info here;

https://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/service-area/city-development/sustainable-transport-and-roads/football-event-parking

The shed only holds about 1800 I think- would be a tremendous effort if we need to get the Jim McLean opened as well. 
United only seem to be opening small sections in the shed at a time as well which is a bit odd. 

Edited by stevoraith

4 hours ago, AllanJM said:

Yeah, I think they might need to open the other sections pretty soon.......

image.png.d4ca8bd99143ab48b7e115c2a50bd362.png

They seems to be opening very small parts of each section at a time instead of just opening the whole section. 
If you’re buying a ticket now you’ll be stuck right in the corner, if you hang off they’ll maybe open the other section which is more central. 
Pretty crap way to do it. 

Yeah I noticed that.  They opened another small section this morning after I took that screenshot but that is almost sold out now too.  Surely they can now just open the rest of the stand is it's clear we're going to sell most, if not all, of the available seats in it.

Also note that the free bus places are now open to non season ticket holders but only 100 left.

Edited to add: currently less than 50 tickets available to buy for the away end.  Just open the whole thing for goodness sake.

Edited by AllanJM