The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Looks a pretty solid turn out.

Edit to add - John McGlynn just said on comms that the park is a bit tired in his opinion and needs to be replaced soon. Don't live in Scotland so only see it online but is that a common opinion shared? think it's the first time I've heard it beyond the 'if you get promoted they want grass' chat.

McGlynns talking utter drivel regarding the pitch

13 minutes ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

I know it's only a kick-a-bout but Corr and Masson have been miles off it. Hannah has been neat and tidy.

Lack of game time for Corr, not sure how much game time Masson is getting in. 

Just now, chris1883 said:

The defending hasn't been good enough.

Which would explain the mini scudding we seem to be on the end of. As long as everyone gets through this free of injury then the score is secondary by far.

Just now, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Corr for the 4th goal proabbly shows why we are playing Brown at centre back.

Yep. I have been one of those calling for him to be given a shot... I now understand Ian's thought process.

9 minutes ago, chris1883 said:

Yep. I have been one of those calling for him to be given a shot... I now understand Ian's thought process.

So what about brown when he’s at fault for goals, or Watson or Murray 🤔.  You know the experienced guys??

good asssist for our goal. 

Any indication of what size of a turnout Lewis got? I'm aware that a fair few folk bought tickets despite being unable to attend for a variety of reasons. Also, as long as everyone has come through the match injury free then it's a case of congratulations to everyone for your efforts both on and off the pitch.👏👏👍

3 minutes ago, embow said:

Any indication of what size of a turnout Lewis got? I'm aware that a fair few folk bought tickets despite being unable to attend for a variety of reasons. Also, as long as everyone has come through the match injury free then it's a case of congratulations to everyone for your efforts both on and off the pitch.👏👏👍

Think they said it was 2,200 or thereabouts.

1 minute ago, SanStarko said:

1 minute ago, SanStarko said:

Cheers. Thanks.

Edited by embow

21 minutes ago, mrraith71 said:

So what about brown when he’s at fault for goals, or Watson or Murray 🤔.  You know the experienced guys??

good asssist for our goal. 

All I said is that I now maybe get Ian Murray's thought process. I made no other comment about Dylan's skill or ability.