The New Raith Rovers Thread

Does make you wonder what some people are seeing though, and if they are capable of critical thinking based on past observation, I mean, there are species of molluscs that have shown that ability. To describe Murray's teams as negative is to ignore the times he's gone with two out and out wingers, a right back that likes to push on and a captain always making late runs into the box frm his central midfield position. We are scoring plenty. Definitely not perfect, and obiously there is room for improvement within the limitations of the players available to him, but to describe them as negative is just taking a fresh air swipe at trying to diagnose what the issues are.

It's clearly one of those preconceived notions that is automatically applied because it was true three or four years ago.

A bit like the odd moaning post you see about us being cloggers.

http://www.raithrovers.net/6170/raith-rovers-online-shop.htm

the club have moved their online shop to livesport who will now be selling shirts scarves etc as well as tickets. How does this affect the deal with aca sports has there been a falling out will we have two online suppliers?

As obvious as this will sound I'm assuming the reason behind this is due to transport issues on Boxing Day and that the change of fixture is to try and boost the attendance?

Seems sensible, I know it makes it easier for me getting the train from Edinburgh on the Sat than on boxing day where it will be a limited service. Also alot of people will have family plans on boxing day so makes sense

Seems sensible, I know it makes it easier for me getting the train from Edinburgh on the Sat than on boxing day where it will be a limited service. Also alot of people will have family plans on boxing day so makes sense

Precisely why I wanted there to be a game that day.