The New Raith Rovers Thread

C&P'ed from Fantalk...

Decembeard!

It's that time of year again folks!

I know of three participants already this year without having to use my not so masterful powers of persuasion.

We've had a good laugh doing this the past two years and have raised a decent amount of money for RRFC, Victoria Hospice (1st year) and Maggies (2nd year) so hopefully folk will join up this year, grow a dangerous looking beard and become instantly more attractive to buxom, flexible Swedish supermodels (allegedly).

Benefit the Rovers and a local charity by not shaving!

Who's in this year?

You cannot beleive how utterly, utterly fucking dissapointed I was when I read this article.

http://www.raithrovers.net/6491/ho-ho-hospitality.htm

Ho Ho Hospitality.

I was fair looking forward to sniffing a line or two off a loose womans breasts.

C&P'ed from Fantalk...

Decembeard!

It's that time of year again folks!

I know of three participants already this year without having to use my not so masterful powers of persuasion.

We've had a good laugh doing this the past two years and have raised a decent amount of money for RRFC, Victoria Hospice (1st year) and Maggies (2nd year) so hopefully folk will join up this year, grow a dangerous looking beard and become instantly more attractive to buxom, flexible Swedish supermodels (allegedly).

Benefit the Rovers and a local charity by not shaving!

Who's in this year?

Count me in Andy,

Keep me posted with sponsor forms

Cheers

Is it just me, or does this "Wraith Rovers" thing look like the biggest crock of shit ever?

From what I have read and seen about it I'm inclined to agree. It seems decidedly amateurish, which I guess is expected. Is there a trailer or anything about?

Suspensions galore next week too. Great.

I imagine we're looking at Mensing into the back in place of Hill and Stuart Anderson into Mensing's role as the more defensive of the two central midfielders.

Hamill will almost certainly take Walker's place in the 11, and it's anybody's choice as to how you spread Hamill, Grant Anderson and Smith across the two wings and the central attacking role.

If it was me, I'd straight swap Hamill for Walker in the centre.

If Thomson has hit the suspension limit then Donaldson is his natural replacement.