The New Raith Rovers Thread

I like the guy with the moustache and the sad face, I think he's smiling underneath it though

Back on topic.... Papa Pawas on st Clair street do good haggis pakora too, not a patch on the shimla though

Taiwo maybury and mcdonald all sign for Falkirk, thats what we're up against. They can sign 3 players from the prem and Murray signs Stewart

Two guys from the most honking Hibs team in history? Ooh, I'm gutted we didn't go for them.

Keep calm guys, the hyperventilating about the squad depth is getting too much. There will be more signings.

Let me get this right. Out go baird cardle smith boothe spence mullen robinson and donaldson total 8 and bring in nade stewart scott mckeon cuthbert barr and 3 youth players one of which is out on loan already. How does this equate to a larger more competitive squad than last season. Being fed bullshit by the board again me thinks. We need another 3 or 4 players at least for this to happen.

Got a bench full of youth players again

I'm with you on this one.

Watch what the board do, rather than what they say.

Currently it looks like a very similar - bare bones - squad as last year.

:lol: The number of Rovers fans heading there for the next away derby as a result of P&B could be brilliant.

Not a bad shout actually. Could even arrange to meet some of the Cowden posters (for not violent related disorder I might add) for some scran and a swalley. Could be a top day out.

I'll throw my hat into this. Love a curry myself. Prefer the Thai variety, but Indian is great too.

Not sure what to make of the comments in the Press about the squad basically being complete. Definately echo's last seasons statement. Still looking forward to the new season though.

Yoss' post on the first few pages of this thread being about Tade being pish prompted me to search his name in the first 30 pages. Some of the quotes are unbelievable. "pish in the air" and "not as good as Iain Russell" are personal highlights.

Yoss' post on the first few pages of this thread being about Tade being pish prompted me to search his name in the first 30 pages. Some of the quotes are unbelievable. "pish in the air" and "not as good as Iain Russell" are personal highlights.

Hank, you're normally in the know. Any word on whether we're actively seeking Conroy/Wighton?

Hank, you're normally in the know. Any word on whether we're actively seeking Conroy/Wighton?

It's all went quiet since last week. I can only imagine Conroy was happy to go on loan to us with some of his wage being paid by us and the rest by Dundee, but since he was released and had his contract paid up, he might be holding out for a bigger club/more money. We definitely held talks with him, but nothing has come of it so obviously something wasn't right.

Wighton i believe was told he was only going to be a bit-part player for us and Hartley is wanting him to be playing most weeks. I reckon he'll go to a League 1 side. Ayr was mentioned.