The New Raith Rovers Thread

Great that folk who were critical before are now giving Murray credit where it is due. I'd also like to do the same with McKeown. Slated him for being pish but over the last few weeks he's been a consistently good performer.

Let's keep this positive attitude into Saturday. Beat Falkirk and we're back as play off contenders. Let's go for it

Great that folk who were critical before are now giving Murray credit where it is due. I'd also like to do the same with McKeown. Slated him for being pish but over the last few weeks he's been a consistently good performer.

Let's keep this positive attitude into Saturday. Beat Falkirk and we're back as play off contenders. Let's go for it

McKeown has definitely picked up since Hill came back. Noticed that he gave credit to Hill himself in the FFP a couple of weeks back.

I too would like a big ol' slice of humble pie, given results and performances at the time I still feel justified in calling for Grants head but with the aid of Malpas and the return of McGurn and Hill he has really turned things around, we may not have been playing the prettiest football but we have been grinding out results and starting to look like a team again rather than 11 random thrown together on a Saturday morning. Sundays game was undoubtedly the best I have seen us for a long time. Liked seeing the players come over to the fans at full time too.

very much this and sums up my views,i will have the last slice of the humble pie

heres hoping after the win against sevco coupled with the wee run were on a few more turn out on saturday

Rather ironic ... Last season at this time we couldn't buy a win, the winter collapse was well and truly under way and we looked absolute horrendous ... This season its roll reversal, we look probably the best I've seen us in a long time & for the first time we are getting the quality out of the players we should have gotten from the start !

All of a sudden there's fight, there's desire, there's determination, there's people who actually look like they want to play for the jersey ... No more is it 11 diddy's who look like they've never met ... Whilst I'm sure a big chunk of this credit has to go towards Malpas (far to much of a coincidence we pick up as he comes in), Grant Murray deserves an enormous amount as well for sticking at it and for now turning it around ...

I won't say we are out of the woods yet, another collapse and it could be round 2, but for now lets hope we can keep this same fight and determination up until the seasons end, we may not have much to play for, we may lose a few games but I think the main thing is at least now I think a few more fans will accept it !